Ads Manager by Siropu

Ads Manager by Siropu [Paid] 1.26.9

No permission to buy (€49.99)
Hi, the "Page is NOT Within Nodes:" criteria is not working for me. If I mark a node, the ad will be disabled on all nodes both outside and inside. If I mark "Do NOT display within selected nodes only (rather than including child nodes)" and/or "Display outside of selected nodes", the ads will be showing on all pages. I would like to disable ads on certain specific nodes.

@Siropu possible bug report for Keyword ads.

When I target:

Place

it correctly makes words:

Place,
Place!

keyword ad links.

But it doesn't make the following words keyword links:

Place.

If the word Place (or any word that is keyword targeted) in a post ends with a full stop, it won't be converted into keyword link.

Not even if I separately specify Place. as the keyword to target.

If the word Place (or any word that is keyword targeted) in a post ends with a full stop, it won't be converted into keyword link.
Actually, that's the case only if the word ends with a period and right after it with no space a new sentence starts. So keyword. will be converted, but not keyword.some other word
This is intended to avoid keywords in domains from being converted.

Actually, that's the case only if the word ends with a period and right after it with no space a new sentence starts. So keyword. will be converted, but not keyword.some other word
This is intended to avoid keywords in domains from being converted.
For us it also doesn't get converted when the code of the post is like this:

Code:
I attached a picture, I bought them from ebay.

[ATTACH]441[/ATTACH]

So if there's a line break right after the keyword. (in this case ebay) and then an image is attached, keyword. doesn't get converted.

Can you reproduce, or is this intended too?

Hi @Siropu,

I'm having issues with the geotagging. It looks like it's not working at all and I have ads which should be targeted to a certain country but its not showing up.

How are you testing it, proxy? Are you using any other criteria?

I'm testing it with Geoscreenshot and apart from that I have people in the Netherlands and Germany who are telling me it's not working. I've marked them as I am supposed to but they fail to show up.

Top Bottom