Ads Manager by Siropu

Ads Manager by Siropu [Paid] 1.26.9

No permission to buy (€49.99)
You simply create a custom code ad with the desired position.
First, make sure that you have set the permission "View ads" for both "Registered" and "Unregistered/Unconfirmed" user groups.

You simply create a custom code ad with the desired position.
First, make sure that you have set the permission "View ads" for both "Registered" and "Unregistered/Unconfirmed" user groups.
I have done that but still no appearance of ads.
Tried evrything but nothing shows.
What can this be?

It would be helpful if the user name or ad name appeared on the invoice, so that I could see which ad was paid for and which was not.

We have a maximum of 25 slots available in the package and it's showing on the front end as 22 slots taken:
Screen Shot 2017-07-04 at 12.24.55 PM.webp

In the back end, it shows 23/25:
Screen Shot 2017-07-04 at 12.26.13 PM.webp

There is one pending invoice; I think it is for an active ad. That might be the difference in number.

My questions are:
• How does the queue work? I know it does work, because I've seen ads in the queue get processed. But with at least two slots available, I would expect those ads to be active or to have invoices for them.

• Members see '22/25' and they think advertising is open, so they buy ads. But with three ads in the queue, someone who buys advertising today might have to wait weeks for their ad to show. Is there a way to close the advertising when there are ads in the queue?

I checked and there was an invoice that had been paid last week, but had not been updated on the site. I set the invoice to 'completed' and ran the daily cron.

I figured something out: One of the ads had the option ticked of 'Exclude From Slot Count'. That meant it was excluded on the front end count, but was still counted in the ACP count. That's why the numbers didn't match. I unticked that option and now both the front end and back end say there are 24 ads.

One of the 24 active ads says 'Active (Pending Invoice)' and I have an invoice for it.

With 5 ads in the queue, I would expect there to be another ad that's 'Active (Pending Invoice)' to fill the last slot, as it's currently 24/25.
Screen Shot 2017-07-04 at 2.33.01 PM.webp

If there are hooks, it should work. Ask add-on author if there are hooks that you can use or if you can add some.

@Siropu
I have some problems with conflicting google matched content code vs. several places for ads with your addon.

Google recommended to put code for matched content below content.
When I did that through you addon, google alert that matched contet code is not showing (they did not register it on webpage). Stranger thing is that matched conted shows sometimes for selected usergroups and sometimes not (options for that ad in your addon was correctly setted).

Then I choose to use google matched content manually (put code in template). I put it into ad below content template, footer template and the best place I found was page container template because only there it will be showed as it shoud be (to some usergropus no and to all other usergroups allways yes).

But now it is problem that many of your ads position is not working. I can setup them, but banner or custom code will not show up until I disable google code.
This is that google code

Code:
<script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script>
<ins class="adsbygoogle"
style="display:block"
data-ad-format="autorelaxed"
data-ad-client="ca-pub-xxx"
data-ad-slot="xxx"></ins>
<script>
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
</script>

Second question, how to completely uninstall your addon (all database entries, phrases, templates, server files) if I want to installing it again with totally clean start?
If I uninstall your addon and then installing it again, I can import than past exported ads?
What about exported ads with banner Should I save banner files (images) fromdata folder on my server or?

Third question, how to setup user bought banners to show up on same places where I put google banners (another package) but just bellow them?

Fourth, any chance for sticky thread ad to have option for buyer to open that thread in time of buying that ad. For now, user can buy "sticky thread ad" only for already created threads.

When I did that through you addon, google alert that matched contet code is not showing (they did not register it on webpage).
Can guests see this ad?
Are you using the option "Hide from robots?"
Are you using the position "Below content"?

If you've place the code manually in ad_ templates and removed the hooks, you would have to revert back those templates.

Second question, how to completely uninstall your addon (all database entries, phrases, templates, server files) if I want to installing it again with totally clean start?
Why would you want to do that? Do you believe that the current installation got broken? I don't think that's the case.
If you want to do that, you can import, exported ads but the stats won;t be available. You have to backup the banner files first.

Third question, how to setup user bought banners to show up on same places where I put google banners (another package) but just bellow them?
You use a package with "Maximum Ads Displayed" set to 2 and "Ads Display Order" set to "Ad Date Asc".

Fourth, any chance for sticky thread ad to have option for buyer to open that thread in time of buying that ad. For now, user can buy "sticky thread ad" only for already created threads.
I will consider it for 2.0.

Can guests see this ad?
Are you using the option "Hide from robots?"
Are you using the position "Below content"?

Yes
No
Yes

Why would you want to do that? Do you believe that the current installation got broken? I don't think that's the case.
If you want to do that, you can import, exported ads but the stats won;t be available. You have to backup the banner files first.
I do not think that current installation got broken, but it is all messed up (my configurations and settings).

You use a package with "Maximum Ads Displayed" set to 2 and "Ads Display Order" set to "Ad Date Asc".
That is OK, but I need to create 2 packages. One package is for google adsense, and another package is for customers. Both packages should have same locations for banners. But google ads have to display allways, and customer banners (from second package) should display below google adsense on that position

I will consider it for 2.0.
Thank you

Is there a backfill option for unsold ads?
You can achieve that by creating an ad with the option "Exclude From Slot Count" enabled and "Display Order" set to 2. In the package settings, set "Ads Display Order" to "Ad Order Asc". When an ad will be created by an advertiser, your ad will not be displayed.

Top Bottom