Ads Manager by Siropu

Ads Manager by Siropu [Paid] 1.26.9

No permission to buy (€49.99)
How to remove Border ?

86311f83cc2a46e09782e19e16ca9298.png

How to ads show Thread View Above/Below? What the Positions for this?

Ads manager doesn't add any border to banner/code ads.
Thread View Above Messages - Showd above the first message in a thread
Thread View Below Messages - Shows above the editor, below the last post in a thread.

For some reason, this add-on doesn't appear to be working on our development site. I've created an ad with no criteria and placed it into the above_content zone, but nothing is showing up. I have tried creating plain text ads in various spots around the site and none of them are showing up. I'm experiencing this with both our custom style and with the default XF style.

Should I clear a cache somewhere to try to get this working?

I just discovered that I have to set the "Can View Ads" permission to yes for all of the usergroups I wish to be able to see ads. This seems like an odd way to get this set up. Since I can already target usergroups when creating an ad, I don't see why I should ALSO have to set the usergroup permission for viewing ads to yes. If I target a usergroup, they should see the ad, period. Just my $.02.

Working now that I found the usergroup permission.

You only have to set the user group permissions for two groups: Registered and Unregistered / Unconfirmed
This controls who can see the ads globally, the permissions inside user criteria is per ad and is optional.

Reactions: ENF
Are you getting that constantly, or it's an older error?
getting it constantly -- my log is filled with it!

ErrorException: Undefined index: display_after - library/Siropu/AdsManager/Helper/General.php:1562
#0 /srv/www/public_html/community/library/Siropu/AdsManager/Helper/General.php(1562): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/srv/www/public_ht...', 1562, Array)
#1 /srv/www/public_html/community/library/Siropu/AdsManager/ControllerPublic/Embed.php(90): Siropu_AdsManager_Helper_General::getAdAttributes(Array)
#2 /srv/www/public_html/community/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): Siropu_AdsManager_ControllerPublic_Embed->actionIndex()
#3 /srv/www/public_html/community/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#4 /srv/www/public_html/community/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#5 {main}

array(3) {
["url"] => string(49) "https://[domain]/community/sam-embed/?pid=2"
["_GET"] => array(2) {
["/community/sam-embed/"] => string(0) ""
["pid"] => string(1) "2"
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

and:

Undefined index: hide_after - library/Siropu/AdsManager/Helper/General.php:1563

#0 /srv/www/public_html/community/library/Siropu/AdsManager/Helper/General.php(1563): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/srv/www/publi...', 1563, Array)
#1 /srv/www/public_html/community/library/Siropu/AdsManager/ControllerPublic/Embed.php(90): Siropu_AdsManager_Helper_General::getAdAttributes(Array)
#2 /srv/www/public_html/community/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): Siropu_AdsManager_ControllerPublic_Embed->actionIndex()
#3 /srv/www/public_html/community/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#4 /srv/www/public_html/community/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#5 {main}

What can be done with the responsive feature in terms of differentiate between devices and screen width?
Are only the right banner served or are all served but only the correct one visible? This is important for view statistics.

Are only the right banner served or are all served but only the correct one visible?
If you use device criteria, ads won't display if the device doesn't match.

I don't understand looks like you can only pick one position?
You can pick multiple positions if you hold down CTRL but you don't need to select multiple positions. If you want to display multiple ads inline on the same position, create the ads individually and select the same position for each one.

I'am pulling banner from Revive ad server with java script invocation and the banner is scaled in width but not in hight. Any clues why?
This has just been fixed! revive-adserver-4.0.1 just came out and it addresses php7+ patches and other things. (y)

Top Bottom