Ads Manager by Siropu

Ads Manager by Siropu [Paid] 1.26.9

No permission to buy (€49.99)
@Siropu, Please help me to fixing one code show issue.

This code show like this.

d18b5f9b7a1943d9af72a9e4e5241913.png

Code:
<div id="google_translate_element"></div><script type="text/javascript">
function googleTranslateElementInit() {
  new google.translate.TranslateElement({pageLanguage: 'en', includedLanguages: 'ar,bn,de,el,en,es,fr,hi,id,it,ja,ko,ms,ne,pa,ro,ru,ta,te,tr,ur,vi,zh-CN', multilanguagePage: true, gaTrack: true, gaId: 'UA-88014372-1'}, 'google_translate_element');
}
</script><script type="text/javascript" src="//translate.google.com/translate_a/element.js?cb=googleTranslateElementInit"></script>

But my site is showing this

d0212162fc0343e4870bd18d4b2fb270.png

You want to change the position of "Advertising" link to where the arrow is? There isn't an option for that.

Is it possible to have the same banners of one package rotate globally but choose them to (ALSO) open in selected forum(s) id?

If so, where do I put the forum ID and what is an example of a forum ID?
example: .34 or the full URL?

No, Its does not show correctly. Do you have any steps?
Go to footer template and find this line:
Code:
<ul class="footerLinks">
After that line, add this code:
Code:
<li><xen:hook name="sam_footer_links" /></li>
Create a new position with hook name sam_footer_links

Is it possible to have the same banners of one package rotate globally but choose them to (ALSO) open in selected forum(s) id?
I don't understand what you mean. Could you please explain?
As for ID, it is only the number in the URL.

Go to footer template and find this line:
Code:
<ul class="footerLinks">
After that line, add this code:
Code:
<li><xen:hook name="sam_footer_links" /></li>
Create a new position with hook name sam_footer_links

Can i do without manual template edit?

I don't understand what you mean. Could you please explain?
As for ID, it is only the number in the URL.
ID can be a post number in threads, conversations, profile posts, a forum category ID, node or thread ID, search result or tag result, according to your selected positions. You can use multiple IDs by separating them with a comma.

such frustration. No number works.

If I wanted a banner to show in this category, what ID would you do? The number 155 does nothing. o_O
https://mydomain/forums/converters-interfaces.155/

Last edited:
If you want to target specific node page, you can use a global position such as: Above Top Breadcrumb, Below Top Breadcrumb, Above Content, Below Content, Footer and select the node in page criteria option "Page is Within Nodes:".

Item ID is not required unless you are using a position that mention this after the position name.

i want to translate the add-on to the Arabic is possible ? if yes where i can started
If you have a license, you can translate it if you want.

f you want to target specific node page, you can use a global position such as: Above Top Breadcrumb, Below Top Breadcrumb, Above Content, Below Content, Footer and select the node in page criteria option "Page is Within Nodes:".
Being able to keyword target banners would make your ad manager better. Not being able to target banners through keywords is a major deficiency.

Item ID is not required unless you are using a position that mention this after the position name.
Still confusing to me but my understanding is its not able to target banners using ID as mentioned or via any other way other than tags, or set static positions with is pretty much useless in my case. Creates too much bloat and confusion for clients and duplicating banners. It would be ideal to be able to target banners better.
Please find a way to target banner ads through keywords on pages and titles.

Last edited:
Top Bottom