Ads Manager by Siropu

Ads Manager by Siropu [Paid] 1.26.9

No permission to buy (€49.99)
This is an excellent add-on but I have not been able to use it. Why does the post reply box disappear when this add-on is installed?

post.webp
post reply box gone

postbox-there.webp
Post reply box working

This is an excellent add-on but I have not been able to use it. Why does the post reply box disappear when this add-on is installed?

View attachment 145620
post reply box gone

View attachment 145621
Post reply box working
Update to my previous post:

My problem is related to me embedding Revive Invocation Code which your software does not like.
I prefer using Revive adserver over any sort of xenForo add-ons for a few reasons.
  1. I know Revive is hear to stay as I have been using it for over a decade.
  2. I am never hostage to forum updates that go bad between a resource . When add-on's stop supporting (for any number of reasons), I don't loose all my data from some bug. When you are taking people's money to serve ads for them, and they stop working :cry::eek:, its not fun explaining this to clients. It usually means lost money and lost clients forever. So, I prefer to use Revive as the host for ads and a third party ad system like this one to display them. (y)

That being said, if you can fix this issue, I would be grateful. Other than that, I switched my ads over to this, and am finally using this.
Despite some setback by me not able to embed Revive code, your advertising system is outstanding. Well done.

The code used might have some issues. Please open a support ticket and provide a test account to take a look.

The code used might have some issues. Please open a support ticket and provide a test account to take a look.
Okay, will do when I get a moment.

On that note, I have found another bug for you :) Keywords that end with a . (period) do not link.

Happy New Year as well.

When using : (colon) in a Text ad title, it seems to effect wrapping the ad in a side bar shown in the media section. Image attached.
No big deal, I just removed the colon.

Attachments

• media-bug.webp
    media-bug.webp
    45.2 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Update. You are correct. One of my doubleclick ads has an error from the clients side.
I have 100% isolated it and confirm this so... I am back to loving this add-on.

I'll stop nagging now :) and get after the client who gave me a whacked ad.

Happy Holidays!

Last edited:
Bypass Ads Inheritance Setting will not save with the box checked. It keeps forcing banners to inherit the package. Is this a bug or is there a solution? thanks.

That's how it is supposed to work. What that does is, overwrites the settings of ads that are assigned under a package but doesn't inherit its settings (doesn't have the option "Inherit package settings" enabled).

Thank you for the support. Why does the check box not save? I mean, when you check it, , save.... then reload the package, it is off again. :confused:

• RE Banner Package> Position Criteria Search: Keyword is: When I enter keywords in there, they never target a thing. What is that for?
  • RE Banner Package> Position Criteria Item ID:
    can be a post number in threads, conversations, profile posts, a forum category ID, node or thread ID, search result or tag result, according to your selected positions. You can use multiple IDs by separating them with a comma.:
    There is no examples of what a thread ID would look like. Entering in my Category, forum, thread or post ID's does not work. Can you give an example of this?
So far the only way I have figured out how to target a banner , in relation to "content" is "Tags".

Last edited:
Why does the check box not save?
It doesn't save because it's for a one time use. If you want your ads to always inherit package settings, enable the ad option "Inherit package settings" instead.

RE Banner Package> Position Criteria Search: Keyword is: When I enter keywords in there, they never target a thing. What is that for?
It works with search position: "Search results after x result (Can be used with "Item ID" option)"
The ad will display only when that keyword is present in search term. In this case Item ID can be a result number from 1 to how many results are visible on page. If set to 1, will display after the first result.

RE Banner Package> Position Criteria Item ID:
Item ID works with positions that mention this after their name. Item ID is based on the position used. For positions under "Thread Post", "Conversation Post", "Profile Post", "Page Results" position category, can be a number from 1 to how many results are visible on page. Or it can be a flag.

Item ID works with positions that mention this after their name. Item ID is based on the position used. For positions under "Thread Post", "Conversation Post", "Profile Post", "Page Results" position category, can be a number from 1 to how many results are visible on page. Or it can be a flag.
This is still unclear to me but I get the R, U L but the rest is a blur.

Is there anyway a banner can be triggered (other than "Tags) to expose based on content in a page> Thread Title, 1st post, programmable anchor or anything?

Last edited:
What part is unclear? To try it yourself, select for example position "After Post x Container (Can be used with "Item ID" option)" and set Item ID to 1. This will show an ad after the first post in a thread.
Displaying ads based on first post content isn't possible, only based on tags.

Hello,
I am new with the Ads Manager. I created three banners on the same positions ( Thread View below messages).
Now the banners are shown at the same time but not rotating.
How can I achive this?

Top Bottom