Ads Manager by Siropu

Ads Manager by Siropu [Paid] 1.26.9

No permission to buy (€49.99)
Sending advertising PMs, emails and alerts to members is spam in my opinion so I'm not sure about that. As for advertising options for other Add-on's features, I don't think so. I can add options for official XF Add-ons, like featured resource.

Sending advertising PMs, emails and alerts to members is spam in my opinion so I'm not sure about that. As for advertising options for other Add-on's features, I don't think so. I can add options for official XF Add-ons, like featured resource.
When we have an option that will let users to choose advertisements or not, then that will not be spam.
We also respect to members, because we mostly have work with each others

Perhaps add a feature which allows to pick the pricing for stickies per section?

Some of my sections get more traffic than others and I think it's fair to base my pricing off of that which isn't possible right now.

What errors?

When i press "pay with bitcoin" i get message in layover

The following error occurred:
We are sorry, something went wrong during the checkout process. Please try again or contact us if the problem persists.

my settings,

Capture.webp

i don't know how to get it working,

Weird, I don't see any issues. Add this in EXTRA.css
Code:
.samThreadListItem {
float: right;
}

Nope, that did not seem to help.

It's on our test board if you would like to see it. No hurry though, when ever you have time.

@Nutz, Try this instead:
Code:
.samThreadListItem {
width: auto !important;
}

Or you can set the "Unit Size" package option.

Have their been any problems displaying on the ipad air 2? I set an adsense responsive ad for devices both tablet and phones. I get nothing on my ipad air 2..... On my phone I get a big blank space. (probably adsense figuring out what to display)

Are you using the latest version? When I use Chrome's device mode with iPad as the device, it's working fine.

Hmmm, looks like its not displaying for guests. I have 1 usergroup selected under "User is NOT a member of any of the selected user groups:" no other user criteria

There's no option for between new posts results. If you want to target that page only, use positions "Above/Below Content" with page criteria "Content template is:" find_new_posts

Top Bottom