Ads Manager by Siropu

Ads Manager by Siropu [Paid] 1.26.9

No permission to buy (€49.99)
I have another (maybe small) suggestion. I don't know if its possible right now or not, but I couldn't find it.
Ability to reassign an ad to another user. For any reason it would be needed sometimes to move an ad from an account to another user account.
Thanks

I'm having a moment...

"When ad is viewed" (default) and "When ad is displayed"

What is the difference here? Is this displayed at the bottom but never seen?

bitpay is working fine,

i tried blockchain.info api settings but i couldn't get it working, it gave me some errors

has anyone tested and got it working? maybe i did something wrong,

the problem with is that bitpay has a limit, it is:

Basic – Up to a $100 daily, $500 annually

if you want to raise your limit, you have to send in personal documents!

i think blockchain.info doesnt have any limits, and they don't require documents

well they do have limits of transactions per hour, but it is really high,

but no limits on the amount of money, much better it think

Last edited:
What is the difference here?
If you have an ad at the bottom of the page and the user doesn't scroll down to see it, it won't count with the first option. The second option is an "Impression" which doesn't care if the user actually sees the ad or not (That's how Adsense and other ad networks count the views).

There's a problem with that and a few other default XF positions when using page criteria. There will be a workaround for this in the next version. Will be released soon.
I received an e-mail about a new version : does it solve this problem ?

Thanks a lot

Q.1) Is it possible to specify that an Advert only shows once on a page?

On the old vBulletin version of our forums, we used OpenX Ad Server to run a Zone at top and bottom of our pages. all Ads loaded in both zones but an Ad only showed once per page.
Can we do that with Ads Manager?

Q.2) Can we run more than one Ad Banner (280x75) in line in the same position?

Q.3) Advertisers are not always members - can Admin easily add a Campaign for outside advertisers?

Kind regards
David

@David Unkovich,

1. There isn't an option for that. Why would you want to load an ad in two places to show it once? Is it because you want to randomly display either on first position or on second?

With Ads Manager, the closest thing you could do if you have multiple ads (the same ads) on multiple positions, is to rotate them randomly and set display limit to 1. You could still get the same ads to display twice though.

2. Yes
3. Yes

Thanks for the replies, much appreciated.

Re your question "Why" - we usually have 10 - 15 banner ads running, but usually only 3 fit would fit on a single line.

Loading all Ads in 2 different locations increases the overall exposure for each advertiser, but duplicating an ad on the same page is perhaps not ideal.
- unless you are the Advertiser getting the double exposure, that is.

However, if Display limit is set to 1, with equal weighting for all adds, I guess it would even out over time.

Thanks again
David

Ads Manager has 7 display orders but it doesn't have weighting. If you say you have 10 - 15 active banners, you can display 3 at a time in random order and advertisers will still get relatively equal exposure.

If you want to test it yourself, please send me a PM and I'll give you a demo account.

Ok, thanks for the additional information. To complicate things slightly, we have a WordPress front end to the site - Xenforo runs in a subdirectory.

We are also considering using the community version of adGlare to set up Campaigns and Zones and then;
- loading banner codes into your Ads Manager in Xenforo
- continuing to use an Ad Rotator plugin to distribute those banners into the WordPress section of the site

That may be the only way to get consolidated ad views stats across the whole site. which was why we previously used OpenX.
Thanks for the test offer, but not necessary - I think you have the best solution to the challenge of running ads in Xenforo :-)

We also want to offer these ways of advertising. Do you have plan to add them as an option?
  • Sending PM to users (they just pay the money and enter the message or files and ... then we will review and send it manually)
  • Sending Emails to Users (the same as PM)
  • Sending Alerts to users (The same as PM)
  • Sending Showcase Item (so, they will pay and we will create a showcase item for him and reassign it to him. Why manually? because if you want to make it auto, then you should have that add-on to see how it works. Of course I think Bob will let you use his add-on if you have plan to make that auto. In that case, that would be a lot awesome and I can say how in face would be in auto mode.)
  • Featuring Showcase Item. (The same as above)
  • Featuring Group (we use Nobita's Social Group add-on. If you have plan to make it auto, I think Nobita will give it to you to work on it)
  • Featuring Article (We use Bob's AMS as our article management system. Which is absolutely the best AMS I've ever seen)
  • Featuring Resource (you know what should be happened ;))
I wish these new ways be added to add-on one day, which will let use manage our ad system in easiest possible way. and spend our time for other works.

Thanks in advance

Top Bottom