Ads Manager by Siropu

Ads Manager by Siropu [Paid] 1.26.9

No permission to buy (€49.99)
After updating to 1.20.1 my banners at "Abobe Top Breadcrumb" and "Above Content" sticks out even though they are the same size as before and no changes has been made.

They are both 980x98. I have tried reducing the size to 728x90, but that just makes them a lot smaller.
Any suggestions?

2016-03-16 08_48_44-Eryger.webp

@Siropu Can you also consider these features:
1. Ability to show ads only on particular days of the week - Ex for every saturday and sunday only
2. Ability to show ads limited to designated time - Ex only from 9pm to 9am every day.

It's exactly what I was looking for. :)

New issue, Once this update installed my thread list thread item ads won't display. :confused:

New issue, Once this update installed my thread list thread item ads won't display.
It's working fine for me. If you go to Appearance > Template Modifications > thread_list_item Under Ads Manager, is it 1 / 0 / 0?

Then it should be fine. I don't see any issues on that position.

Well, I've troubleshooted everything I can think of. :confused:

I updated our test board with the new update and I can no longer get the thread ads to display. Our live board did not have the update and they display fine.

I can give you an admin account if you would not mind.

Siropu updated Ads Manager by Siropu with a new update entry:

New Payment Option: Stripe, New Features & Improvements

Subscriptions (PayPal)
Allows your advertisers to subscribe for recurring payments.
You can view the subscriptions in the new "List Subscriptions" section in Ads Manager ACP.
You can search subscriptions based on the username, subscription id and package.

To enable subscriptions, check the new admin option "Allow Subscriptions", under PayPal options.
This option works with Invoices.

Position Criteria
A new criteria tab has been added with the following options:

Item...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom