Ads Manager by Siropu

Ads Manager by Siropu [Paid] 1.26.9

No permission to buy (€49.99)
No - The position I said I was adding was the one in the tread list item and it has been added.
Yes
Yes

Thank you!!! I just love this add on, there is not much it can't do.

Is there a reason a position couldn't be added to a forum node? I have forum sponsors and would love to do this through your program.

Currently you have "Inside forum node description" I can't have all my descriptions visible. :(

I was playing with "node_forum_level_2_before_lastpost" and it puts the ads where I want them... But on every forum node of course. ;)

If the position "node_forum_level_2_before_lastpost" is ok with you, I can add a custom one in that position.

If the position "node_forum_level_2_before_lastpost" is ok with you, I can add a custom one in that position.

That position seems to stick them right where I would like them. :) It opens up the forum node a bit and centers them. :)

Try position "Above Content" with page criteria "Content Template is" forum_list

Almost. I forgot to add that I also use your "Recent Posts" add on. The recent posts add on is placed above the forum list, so what I wanted to do was to place the banner, between the forum list and the recent posts. Is that possible?
If I do like your suggested, the banner is placed above the recent posts.

Go to "siropu_recent_posts" template and add this hook at the end:
Code:
<xen:hook name="sam_below_recent_posts" />
Go to Ads Manager positions and create a new position with that hook.
Once you've done that, edit the the ads and use that position instead and also remove the page criteria.

Ahh right, I'm very new at xenforo, so still got a lot to learn.
But it's working now :)
Thanks a lot for your help, and not least for these awesome add ons.

The new top performing packages list is fantastic! :D You should have a list like that with all the packages. I love it!

Glad you do. :)
Every package has the "View Statistics" option and you can see how it performs if it's not in the top list.

@Siropu Just upgraded to 1.20.0 thanks! Just one thing I noticed after the upgrade is that the "Thread list below stickies" ad is now right justified, it was centered before. Is there an easy way to center that ad again?

Thanks

@Siropu Adding that to EXTRA.css didn't work, everything was fine in 1.19.0
Also, I now have the following 4 errors this morning.

Fatal Error: syntax error, unexpected end of file, expecting ')' Yesterday at 6:27 PM - library/Siropu/AdsManager/ThirdParty/MobileDetect/Mobile_Detect.php:1115
Delete...
Fatal Error: syntax error, unexpected ''node' (T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE), expecting ']' Yesterday at 6:27 PM - library/Siropu/AdsManager/Listener.php:84
Delete...
Fatal Error: syntax error, unexpected ''siropu_ads_manager_ad_type_' (T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE) Yesterday at 6:27 PM - library/Siropu/AdsManager/Listener.php:306
Delete...
Fatal Error: syntax error, unexpected end of file, expecting ')' Yesterday at 6:27 PM - library/Siropu/AdsManager/Helper/Device.php:158

Top Bottom