Ads Manager by Siropu [Paid] 1.26.9

No permission to buy (€49.99)
Try this instead:
Code:
.discussionListItems .threadListBelowStickies {
    float: none !important;
    margin: 10px auto !important;
}
Those errors you got during the upload and it shouldn't be a problem now.

I have some custom places for ads, is there list of default locations that are installed by this addon, so I can see which are mine and which are added with this addon.

Also, how to put banner inside last private conversation message? There are options only for first message and x message

You can find the list on the FAQ page.
As for the position "inside last private conversation message", you can use the position "[Conversation] Inside Post Message x" with "Item ID" option with id 20.

As for the position "inside last private conversation message", you can use the position "[Conversation] Inside Post Message x" with "Item ID" option with id 20.
I mean for last message at the moment in converstaion - so if converstaion has 5 messages at all, fifth will be the last one, and if someone reply than banner will be in sixth message (last one at the moment)

I'll buy it the day it can have recurring paypal payments. Are recurring paypal payments a technical hurdle of sorts? My advertisers basically want to buy banner ads, pay x price and have it auto-recur every month via paypal.

Screen Shot 2016-03-14 at 11.57.22.webp

Great plugin!

Installed this plugin the other day, did not have time look into it until today. Getting this error when clicking the "Ads manager" link in admin. Have not touched any of the configuration.

Ideas?

Thanks!
Ivar

I'm trying to add a Google Adsense add/banner, but all I get is a blank space.
Is there something specific I need to do when adding Google Adsense?

Are you using the "Code" ad type?
Do you use AdBlock in your browser?
If you add some text after the Adsense code, does that show up?

Yes, I use the "Code" ad type. I do use an adblocker, but it's disabled on my site, but regardless it's the same in different browsers.
If I add some text, that text does show up.

2016-03-15 09_42_48-Edit Ad_ Google Adsense _ Admin CP - Eryger.webp

I've just done a test and it's working fine for me. Please send me a PM with your website URL to take a look.

Ahhhh that makes sense, I didn't know that, as my Adsense account was fully functional.

I will have to find another way.

Thanks a lot for your prompt help Siropu

Siropu updated Ads Manager by Siropu with a new update entry:

Improvements & Bug Fixes

Improvements
Option to display ads only if there are minimum x number of posts in threads and conversations. This option works with the custom thread and conversation positions added by Ads Manager and XenForo positions "Thread View Above/Below Messages".

Option to display ads in/after the last post in conversations and threads, no metter how many posts are displayed. This works with the existing option "Item ID" by using the letter "l".

Bug Fixes
Template errors on Ads...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I'm waiting on paypal recurring subscriptions but also had another question. For those of us with another ad server running. Will there be much issue transferring my advertisers to your system? Can I manually re-create their ads in your system via the back end, or will I need to create a user account for each advertiser, login as them and setup ads? Thanks

Nice update for last post in thread/conversation (y)

Any chance to add new position to put ad inside post in thread which user currently viewing?
Similiar position is in Digital Point addon - insert an ad at a random location inside the post currently being viewed.

So, if thread have 35 posts (2 pages) and user click to open thread on first unread post (let say it is post in middle of first page in thread) that post will be with ad in it.
If user just open thread (with no unread posts) on any page, xenforo will by default open selected page on top, so first post on that page will be with ad in it.

Can I manually re-create their ads in your system via the back end, or will I need to create a user account for each advertiser, login as them and setup ads? Thanks

There is a "change owner" option in the ACP for the Ad Manager. We use this to change ad owners, which seems to work okay. Of course, you would need to create a valid account first... but I don't think you'd need to login as them to setup the ads.

Create User Account > Setup Ads > Change Owner (all from your administrator account)

Top Bottom