Ads Manager by Siropu

Ads Manager by Siropu [Paid] 1.26.9

No permission to buy (€49.99)
It's not viewable because that is the destination folder for when they are uploaded when creating ads. The only way to make that flash banner show up on mobile, is to use the code provided by that site. With the swf file alone it won't work.

It creates a JS file, HTML file and a data folder for each banner uploaded.
What does?

Okay, I figured it out. I am now able to upload my banners via FTP to be hosted on our server. They are javascript and are working on all OS.

<canvas id="bluelines" onclick="this.focus();" oncontextmenu="return false;" width=250 height=250 style="outline: none">
</canvas>
<script type="text/javascript"
src="http://**************.com/forums/xftest/data/Siropu/images/bluelines.js">

</script>

In testing, this code can be used in banner package or custom code package if I create the ad in the ACP. It will only be accepted as custom code package from the users side.

1. When using the JS rotate on the custom code ads it displays all the ads on the page until the first rotate then they snap together and rotate as should. It does not do this when added in the banner package. Can this be fixed?

2. When selling the ads we have an additional one time set up fee if we create the ads. Would that be something that could be implemented in the future?

Thank you, this add on is fantastic!

The JS rotate with custom code it's a bug. I will fix this in the next release. I will also add the option to manually generate invoices so you can change the price to include your fees.

A few more things....

1. The custom code ads in the breadcrumb are not responsive. So far the rest of the locations I have tested are great.
2. The custom code ads and the banner ads can not run in the same location?
3. The JS rotate in the banner package has a lead ad. so Banner 1 / Banner 2 / Banner 3 *rotate* Banner 1 / Banner 3 / Banner 2 *rotate* Banner 1 / and so on
4. Invoice issue when ad is created from ACP. It states an invoice has been generated and even sends an email stating such. No invoice to be found and the ad continues to state "invoice pending".

Are any of these things something that I'm doing wrong?

5. On our forum we have paid vendor memberships in order to advertise. Any thoughts of having an open package added in to this add on for something like this?

1. Is it a javascript/iframe ad?
2. They can as separate packages but not combined.
3. I found it to be a bug.
4. Invoices are only generated when ads are created from the advertiser area.
5. I don't understand what you mean.

1. Yes, it is a javascript ad.
2. So if I have two custom code ads and two banner ads they can not both rotate top sidebar as four ads? Okay. :)
3. Thank you.
4. Yes, the invoices are only generated if the ad was made in the users side but it still states there is a invoice generated and emails that there is a pending invoice if you make the ad in the ACP.
5. In addition to image advertising we allow members with premium paid forum memberships to advertise anywhere on the forum ( threads, signatures, profiles etc ). Currently we are achieving this through the user upgrades feature. By "open package" I mean a package with an open editable field that could sell any type of additional advertising features. That way it would all be in one place for the member.

2. Yes, because every packages has its own settings. You can use custom code inside banner ads instead.
4. That won't happen again in the next version.
5. Not possible.

2. That is a good idea. I can add a JS code to the banner packages in the ACP but not from the users side.
4. Thank you, any estimated time frame for that?

1. Any ideas about my non responsive leaderboard ad?

You have been most kind, thank you.

1. JS ads usually use iframes to display the ads and iframes are not responsive in Ads Manager at this point. I will see what I can do about it.
2. Yes, only admins can use js code from ACP.

The next version probably today or tomorrow.

Bugs found!

"EA" is a keywords adds. Picture says the problem. Please check! Thanks

6814e07e5df3fc6eae7d13e7fb0f9057.png

Top Bottom