Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.4.22

No permission to buy (€49.99)
Suggestion: I'd like to have a button at the top of the page in the moderator bar just like the Google Analytics add-on I'm using offers which would take me to an Ad Stats page that gives me a list of all running ads and their statistics in a nice layout. I don't want to have to click into each ad to view stats, I want an overview showing all ads (maybe a selector for active, all, expired, etc.) and then showing cost, total impressions, clicks, ctr, etc. I think there can be a nice consolidated page we as Admins can view that shows all ads in one view.

Hi
I remember there was option where I was able to see the preview of the positions?
How can I activate the possitions preview again ?

Suggestion: I'd like to see a reporting section (or report) to show revenue from advertising. Quick date presets (like in QuickBooks, etc.) for this year, last year, this month, last month, etc. and custom start/end dates so we can see the revenue received from advertising.

Advertisers are complaining that they received 50 messages in 10 hours, about the expiration of the promo thread.
How to turn it off?

Sorry, can I just check I've understood this correctly;

You can upgrade your license to Ads Manager 2 anytime by paying the difference but you won't be able to downgrade the lite version installation to the complete version, as they are not compatible.

You can however, import ads and packages from the lite version to the complete version.

I have the full Ads Manager 2 and need to renew my license, but I don't need the full version, so I'm wondering if I can just purchase the lite version. If I do this, will I be able to migrate my ad units?

Please explain how Promo and Sticky thread packages work. Let's say I create a package, select the forums that they can apply to. How many posts can they make? I don't see any limit. How is it created and consumed? I need a better understanding of these packages please.

Two suggestions:
  1. If I select ad formats such as 468x60, 728x90, etc. then I'd like to have the selected formats displayed in the package description so when the advertiser purchases they know exactly what formats they need to comply with. My first advertiser had issues and kept getting errors trying to submit the artwork. They need to know the supported sizes for their purchased package and should see this to prepare for the ad prior to purchase.
  2. I know you have a referrer add-on but I was just asked if I offered any affiliate commission for referring people to advertising. I think this is a great opportunity for us to get help with marketing and getting advertising customers. Please consider some type of affiliate system integration so someone can be sent the link to our ads page with a referral ID and then get commissions if they purchase.

Does the geolite database automatically update?

I'll getting loads of errors like:
MaxMind GeoLite2: The address 103.177.224.11 is not in the database.

Do we need to manually update somewhere?

Hello, I am having some problems creating custom positions. The positions seem to exist but it's not showing up in the List positions option. And if I try to recreate it with the same Id, it says it already exists.

The missing positions don't show up when creating or editing an ad.

You created a unique position and cannot see it? That's very strange and I don't see how it can happen.

Here's what I see in the Admin panel. I have created two positions so far. One with id 'widget_sidebar' and another one called 'widget_sidebar2'.

1678220556807.png

I know this because I use it in a Widget:
1678220683102.png

And when I try to create a custom position with the same id, it gives me this error:

1678220730849.png

The ad that I have configured on this custom position doesn't show the position either. It complains that I must select a position, but I can't do it because I'd display the ad elsewhere. As a matter of fact, the ad is working just fine. I just can't see the custom position.

1678220842665.png

Top Bottom