Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.4.22

No permission to buy (€49.99)
Hi...

I changed the thread type from "Sticky thread" to "Promo thread" by MySQL.

And now I have this error, When I want to revive ads.

Code:
TypeError: Argument 1 passed to XF\Service\Thread\Mover::move() must be an instance of XF\Entity\Forum, null given, called in /home/www/src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Entity/AdExtra.php on line 112 in src/XF/Service/Thread/Mover.php at line 76
XF\Service\Thread\Mover->move() in src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Entity/AdExtra.php at line 112
Siropu\AdsManager\Entity\AdExtra->togglePromoThreadForum() in src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Service/Ad/PromoThreadManager.php at line 54
Siropu\AdsManager\Service\Ad\PromoThreadManager->save() in src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Entity/AdExtra.php at line 177
Siropu\AdsManager\Entity\AdExtra->_postSave() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1277
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1323
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->saveIfChanged() in src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Service/AdExtra/Manager.php at line 104
Siropu\AdsManager\Service\AdExtra\Manager->save() in src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Behavior/ExtraUpdatable.php at line 51
Siropu\AdsManager\Behavior\ExtraUpdatable->postSave() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1280
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1323
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->saveIfChanged() in src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Admin/Controller/Ad.php at line 68
Siropu\AdsManager\Admin\Controller\Ad->actionIndex() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 352
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 259
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 115
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 57
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2483
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 524
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

This has been our most valuable add on, thank you very much.

I'm hopeful someone can confirm to me the below placement isn't possible? I tried enabling the very useful 'position visualization' and I think the closest are [Global positions] Above top breadcrumb and [Global positions] Below top breadcrumb but I figure there's no way to align as per screenshot?

Thanks

screenshot-header.jpg

I'm hopeful someone can confirm to me the below placement isn't possible?
Create a new position and place it in PAGE_CONTAINER below this line:

<div class="p-body-header">
There are two instances of this.

Add in extra.less template:

CSS:
div[data-position="position_id"]
{
     width: auto !important;
     float: right;
}
@media (max-width: @xf-responsiveMedium)
{
     {
          float: none;
     }
}

Replace position_id with the actual id you created.

Isnt a way to pick different forums like addonflare paid ads without need to make a lot of packages?
Ads Manager uses Page criteria to target nodes/categories and that complicates things when it comes to user front-end node selection.

Siropu updated Ads Manager 2 by Siropu with a new update entry:

Improvements & Bug Fixes

Added admin options for "about to expire" notifications where you can set when they get sent.
Added expiry notifications for every type individually: CPM/CPC/Date
Added copy to clipboard for position code when creating new positions.
Added package ordering by name/display order in ACP.

Bugs Fixed
Getting an error message when trying to extend the ad, having package option "Advertiser purchase limit" set to a value reached by the advertiser.
Package preview not working with the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello,
a user writes to me that he sees the hint even though the blicker is switched off:

Browser: Vivaldi, current
all blockers OFF
also no VPN or similar
DNS resolver 8.8.8.8 (Google) or 1.1.1.1 (Cloudflare)

Can you help?

Kai

Create a new position and place it in PAGE_CONTAINER below this line:

<div class="p-body-header">
There are two instances of this.

Add in extra.less template:

CSS:
{
     width: auto !important;
     float: right;
}
@media (max-width: @xf-responsiveMedium)
{
     {
          float: none;
     }
}

Replace position_id with the actual id you created.

Perfect, thanks very much.

It seems "Show ads manager" is getting turned on by default? After updating to the latest yesterday two of my sites are showing the Ads manager which caught me by surprise. Maybe it was on before but I don't remember seeing it.

Also, please explain this item in your latest revision list as I can't find it:

Added package ordering by name/display order in ACP.

the user sees the hint to turn off the ad blocker, but his blocker is off
The ad block detection is looking a two things to determine if there is an adblock enabled. I don't see how it can trigger a false positive.

It seems "Show ads manager" is getting turned on by default?
What "show ads manager"?

Also, please explain this item in your latest revision list as I can't find it:
In Package list in ACP, now at the bottom you have the option to order packages based on their title or display order.

Try adding the Node Id of the forum in which the thread was posted, in the content_1 table field.
Thank You!

This might be useful to someone

Code:
 UPDATE xf_siropu_ads_manager_ad INNER JOIN xf_thread ON xf_siropu_ads_manager_ad.item_id=xf_thread.thread_id SET xf_siropu_ads_manager_ad.content_1=xf_thread.node_id WHERE xf_siropu_ads_manager_ad.type='thread' and xf_siropu_ads_manager_ad.content_1='';

It is enabled by default when you first install/upgrade add-on.
I suggest not changing this value (or others) during an upgrade. I have 3 sites not yet configured for advertising and I noticed the Ads button on the top nav bar showed on two sites which caught me by surprise. I have the add-on installed but not yet built out.

I don't see how it can trigger a false positive.
I will ask the user again ...

sorry for having so many questions ...
The way I understand the position "Below thread post x container" also in contrast to "Below every ... container", the display should only appear after the container specified at x. But it behaves in such a way that with "Position criteria" the setting "Xnumber" always seems to be connected with "Every items". Is there a way to have a display appear only after the 6th container, without repetition?
Thx

Top Bottom