Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.4.22

No permission to buy (€49.99)
i get this error:

Code:
An exception occurred: [ErrorException] [E_WARNING] Undefined array key "siropuAdsManagerAdParsingWhenPosting" in src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Template/Ad.php on line 45

XF::handlePhpError() in src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Template/Ad.php at line 45
Siropu\AdsManager\Template\Ad->__construct() in src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Listener.php at line 44
Siropu\AdsManager\Listener::templaterGlobalData() in src/XF/Extension.php at line 69
XF\Extension->fire() in src/XF/App.php at line 2990
XF\App->fire() in src/XF/App.php at line 2208
XF\App->getGlobalTemplateData() in src/XF/App.php at line 2077
XF\App->preRender() in src/XF/Pub/App.php at line 451
XF\Pub\App->preRender() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 397
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 60
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2483
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 524
XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

Is there any fix, because the site is down

You can select a dynamic position such as "Node list below category x container" and it won't show on the site because it requires a value in Position criteria > Item ID in order to work.

I did this but it is not showing the correct size or even banner that I uploaded. The code it gave me is like this
<iframe src="https://mysite.com/sam-embed/?aid=11" width="250" height="250" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" style="border-width: 0;"></iframe>

To double check this I made a brand new campaign and tried it with completely different banners and it is still pulling a completely different banner into that spot

Last edited:
do you think is possibile to set only an article by setting the right id in somewhere?
Could be a Position criteria options. Will consider it.

would it be possible to make use of the new cookie consent popup?
It can be done like this in the ad directly since XF template syntax is supported:

Code:
<xf:set var="$cookieConsent" value="{$xf.app.request.getCookie('consent')}" />

<xf:if is="$cookieConsent && !contains($cookieConsent, '_third_party')">
    no third party consent
<xf:else />
    third party consent / no option selected yet
</xf:if>
I have about 20 some banners in one campaign. Is there a way to see performance of each banner?
You mean 20 banner images in one ad? Click stats will track which banner image has been clicked.

i get this error:
How did you get it? Done an add-on upgrade or something?

To double check this I made a brand new campaign and tried it with completely different banners and it is still pulling a completely different banner into that spot
That doesn't make any sense to me. aid=11 at the end of the URL is the ad ID and can't display anything else other than the ad with that ID.

The only way to display a different ad is to use the package embed with multiple ads and random rotation but the code above is not the case.

That doesn't make any sense to me. aid=11 at the end of the URL is the ad ID and can't display anything else other than the ad with that ID.

The only way to display a different ad is to use the package embed with multiple ads and random rotation but the code above is not the case.

I agree I thought it might be a bug. I created a brand new campaign and had the same exact thing happen. It is taking a banner from another campaign and resizing it to that size but it isn't the banner I uploaded to there at all. I tried creating a brand new banner campaign and the exact same thing happened. Anything else I should try?

Another thing. Some times ago you add that really important function to use the "Services" to sold other things different of banners etc.
That is a realy important function to make a lot of things.
For example to sell some setting/function, as the signature under the posts, or also a cover photo for the own profile and every other setting is there in the site. In my case for examle I want sell the possibility to add a classified of CAS (for external users of the forum), but furthermore I haven't found a way. If you have some idea please let me know.
For example in this case could be good to use the "Service" type of ad, but it only give you the possibility to make a promotion to another usergroup, usefull because in an additional usergroup you can add the setting you want, but experied the service bought the user should maybe come back to the default usergroup, so that the service bought end. For this maybe should be good to add as is there in the other type of ads in your plugin the period of service the bought.
For exampe:
a user buy the signature under the post for one year, so him can be added to a secondary usergroups (where are setted the uses him have bought), but when the time of the service bought will expiried the plugin should move him again back in the default group. If not the function bought will reamin always enabled for him.
So for this should be good to let set the period of the service bought by making a promotion to an additional usergroup, where the settings him have bought are enabled, so that when the period finish the plugin remove that user from that additional usergroup, making the function bought stop to work.

This works on the time. In reality was good to work on the function for example "give the possibility to a user to add only a classified of CAS (in my case) for a cost setted, but I know that this maybe can be more difficult to develope on all the functions the are in the forum maybe.

Last edited:
a user buy the signature under the post for one year, so him can be added to a secondary usergroups (where are setted the uses him have bought), but when the time of the service bought will expiried the plugin should move him again back in the default group.
There is a "Custom service" package where you can set a user group for those who purchase it. It will remove them from the group once the ad expires.
Does this work with xenporta articles to go on the right of the articles?
If you can place a sidebar/widget there, it should work. Else, there are no positions for it.

Siropu updated Ads Manager 2 by Siropu with a new update entry:

Improvements & Bug Fixes

Added two new positions for Conversation list page:
  1. Above conversation list item x container
  2. Below conversation list item x container
Added two new Position criteria options or AMS:
  1. Article ID is
  2. Article ID is NOT
Added support for mp4 banner files.
Improved performance for Geo criteria where the visitor country code is stored in the user session.

Bugs FIxed
JS error due to AdBlock detection option "AdBlock notice display after".

Read the rest of this update entry...

I just tested with a few new test members and I'm seeing the same issue. I probably have 15 hours into testing this, and I have no idea what it could be. Maybe you can spot something in our configuration?

• Package #1 is a free lifetime package which adds the member to the group allowed to purchase the ad packages. Once the ad is created and the member added to the group, they should never be removed.
  • Package #2 is one of the paid ad packages. These are normally configured for periods of one month, but for testing purposes I'm using a single CPC click to trigger the package expiration.

Test 1 (baseline, one group, working as expected)
  1. Register new member
  2. Purchase ad package #2
  3. Verify they were added to the package #2 group (secondary groups: package #2 only)
  4. Click the banner
  5. Verify they were removed from the group (they were)

Test 2 (our setup)
  1. Register new member
  2. Purchase free package #1
  3. Verify they were added to the package #1 group (secondary groups: package #1 only)
  4. Purchase ad package #2
  5. Verify they were added to the package #2 group (secondary groups: package #1 and package #2)
  6. Click the banner
  7. Verify they were removed from the package #2 group (member was not removed from package #2 group, though ad was expired/removed)

Hopefully this is clear. Feel free to PM with any questions, additional info, dev site access, etc. I have no idea what could be going on here :confused:

Ok, found the issue. It will be fixed in the next release.

@Siropu any chance this was fixed in this release? :)

Top Bottom