Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.4.22

No permission to buy (€49.99)
No.

A widget? There are positions for inside post. One would be "Above thread post x content" where x can be specified in the Position criteria under "Item ID'. There are predefined positions as well.
Thank you as always excellent support from you.

It can be done like this in the ad directly since XF template syntax is supported:

Code:
<xf:set var="$cookieConsent" value="{$xf.app.request.getCookie('consent')}" />

<xf:if is="$cookieConsent && !contains($cookieConsent, '_third_party')">
no third party consent
<xf:else />
third party consent / no option selected yet
</xf:if>
Thanks for the code. But in my opinion the first option should be "no option selected yet / no third party consent" and the second option should be "third party consent given", right? What would be the correct code for that?

There is a package feature called "Enable placeholder" with an extra option that allows you to edit the placeholder ad and use your own code.
I don't understand how this works. I'm in one of my test packages on the Advertising tab. I check the Enable Placeholder and also the Use Placeholder option below it, save, and I come back and they are not persisted (checked). Can you explain how this works please?

Using v2.4.15

Does the package has a cost set?
No, haven't setup paid advertising yet, just trying to learn the system.

I also realize at some point it's going to want me to insert code for a placeholder ad? I would really like to link to an existing ad of the same size so I can make changes in one place and it affects all linked placeholders. I am saying this with no clue how this actually works yet...diving into this today.

No, haven't setup paid advertising yet, just trying to learn the system.
Placeholder requires a cost.
I also realize at some point it's going to want me to insert code for a placeholder ad?
If you enable the option and check "Use placeholder as backup ad" below it, the placeholder will be editable from the ad list in ACP where you can use a code/banner for it when there are no active paid ads.

Template public:siropu_ads_manager_ad_macros: [E_DEPRECATED] stripos(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($haystack) of type string is deprecated (src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Entity/Ad.php:959)

XenForo 2.2.12, Ads Manager 2.4.15, PHP 8.1.14

@Siropu I'd like to suggest an enhancement to your ad system, a new ad package type called "Forum Sponsorship" which is similar to your sticky threads and maybe even promo threads but this is not content within a forum, it's a banner at the top of the forum that probably sticks while scrolling. I know we discussed something like this in the past such as a something within a page, whatever it was, but this really could and should be an ad package (it was called Zone in my former ad software).

It's a banner ad (or possibly other options) that displays at the top of the thread list when viewing a forum above the input for posting a new thread. This would allow vendors that are related to the forum topic such as an auto manufacturer to sponsor the forum node related to their product.

Again, I don't want to rig up some form of another ad but instead offer this as a package type as I'm sure it could easily benefit others and be something to sell that targets nodes to embed within.

sponsor-ad.webp

Template public:siropu_ads_manager_ad_macros: [E_DEPRECATED] stripos(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($haystack) of type string is deprecated (src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Entity/Ad.php:959)

XenForo 2.2.12, Ads Manager 2.4.15, PHP 8.1.14

Just updated to PHP 8.1 and seeing the same :(

it's a banner at the top of the forum that probably sticks while scrolling
It doesn't make sense to me to add a new package type when you can use a position like "Above thread list" or "Above stickies" with Page criteria "Page is within nodes" to achieve that.

Why ads "sticky thread" are not removed after the time expires?
What do you mean by "not removed"? Is the thread still sticky after it expires?

Just updated to PHP 8.1 and seeing the same
Will be fixed soon.

Thanks for the great work. It is very extensiv and you have to try a lot.
Is there a walkaround to combine ads together?
My problem ... For a Wallpaper (Skyscraper (200x600) combined with Bigsize (968x90)) i need to link the two ads. So these two Banners must be shown at the same time.
I can built a carousel with multiple banners, but i cant link special banners together. Some Banners work like a single banner, some as a linked wallpaper.
Thanks

Sticky thread when expires, the sticky is just removed. There is no option to delete the thread.
Promo threads have the option to be moved to a different forum after they expire.

How to make sticky thread like "Promo thread" by MySQL?
I don't understand what you mean.

I have a package with over 30 ads. I want to change the device criteria so these ads will only show on desktop but I cannot get this setting to stick.

Top Bottom