Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.4.22

No permission to buy (€49.99)
Stats... is there an easy way to consolidate all banner stats for an advertiser and have that sent to them on a regular basis? I have an advertiser with 4 ads that I would like to automatically send one report to, listing each ad, with views and clicks. every couple of weeks. If not, could you include that in an upcoming update? Please?

Last edited:
They used to work - and now I'm finding they're not linked anywhere.
Done some testing and no issues on my end. Are you using post/page keyword limit setting?

PLEASE, please, please, can we make it so that each node toggles on and off with a simple click of a mouse???
I will consider it.

Stats... is there an easy way to consolidate all banner stats for an advertiser and have that sent to them on a regular basis?
There is a feature called "Stats access" that allows non-member advertisers to view stats for selected ads. For registered, they have the option in for each ad to view stats.

I'm considering an email based stats reports in the future.

Done some testing and no issues on my end. Are you using post/page keyword limit setting?
No, I have that set to 0 for all my keyword ads... I don't know when they stopped linking but was wondering if there's any other scenario where a word may stop linking. I pretty much "set it and forget it" with these types of things. It's odd to see them stop working...

Could it have anything to do with having more than one keyword link ad in a post? For example, a sentence with keyword ad 1 and keyword ad 2. Keyword ad 2 is working fine but keyword ad 1 is not...

Last edited:
ad-padding.webp

In the screenshot above, it seems like the area for the advertisement disables the hyperlinks of the forum-navigation-links below the ad (the yellow shaded area).
How can I add padding below the advertisement area?

@Siropu; I have Ad Manager on my forum and have sidebar ads running. Ads show on all pages including threads.

Though they don't show on Suggestion threads or Article threads. I've just renewed my licence to try and download the latest version of Ads Manager 2 but it isn't refreshing and allowing me to download yet. I've opened a support ticket on your site.

What would be the way to add ads on page nodes?
I've tried to add an ad position and pasting the code in the page template- but it did not work...

(I've tried pasting the ad position code in the page_view template, and in my page template)

Did I do something wrong?

"Added the option to refresh lazy loaded ads every x seconds."

Where is this option? I can't find it anywhere.

Seems like this setting isn't available for "Banner" type, but is available for "Code" type? Is this correct?

Last edited:
If you want the ad in the page content, simply paste the ad position in the "Template HTML" section of the page settings.
Yes, of course.
I just found out ads were disabled on the page_view template 😣
I've wasted so much time on this...

Problem solved!
Thanks!

I probably missed it, is there a way to create a text ad with a permanent do-follow link, maybe a sticky ad etc.? Advertisers keep asking me for this.

Yes, it is. Are you using the "Custom HTML" option of the banner ad?

I discovered the option exists when using "Custom HTML" type :) Is there any reason why auto refresh isn't an option for "Banner" type ?

Edit: Ah, I guess this is because it refreshes the same ad - rather than randomly selecting one from the package?

Last edited:
View attachment 257943

In the screenshot above, it seems like the area for the advertisement disables the hyperlinks of the forum-navigation-links below the ad (the yellow shaded area).
How can I add padding below the advertisement area?
Put it in a DIV like this:

<div style="padding:20px;">

or

<div style="padding:20px 20px 20px 20px;">

where the order of padding is top, right, bottom, and left (clockwise from top)

or

<div style="padding-bottom:20px;">

The refresh feature doesn't select an ad from the package. It reloads the same ad and it can be used with certain ad networks that serve a different ad on each load.
Yep, figured this out by accident. Is there an auto refresh option for loading a/new random ads from a package? If not - is this something you may implement in future?

Where can we find the ad templates injected into the XF templates? For example, the ad below the top post container in threads?

Siropu updated Ads Manager 2 by Siropu with a new update entry:

Improvements & Bug Fixes

Added user account preference option to disable ads. This option requires the user group permission "Can hide ads".
Page criteria node options have been changed from multi-select menu to checkbox with search feature.

Bugs Fixed
Some position criteria options not working with keyword/affiliate link ads.
Keyword ads parsing inside code/icode bbcode.
Ad list filter search not working when there are many ads.
Backup ads loading when ads are not blocked.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom