Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.4.22

No permission to buy (€49.99)
Re-download the latest version and rebuild add-on data. I have added 3 new placeholders for that.
Works great, thank you!

I'm running into another issue now. When I enable the Hide affiliate URL option it opens two tabs (instead of just one). It works correctly without that option enabled.

Hello

I have a problem

Cannot navigate through ad creation lists

basic information Settings Position criteria User standards User field crite

Attachments

• aa.webp
    aa.webp
    42.5 KB · Views: 7
@Siropu ,

I would like to make you aware of a problem with the AdManager, sending strong negative signals to the Google algorythm. Goole has introduced the CLS (cumulative layout shift) factor in 2019, which meanwhile has become a strong signal for their algorythms and the ranking of websites, primarly since with a layout shift they assume it could be related to click fraud or fraud itself. Read more about it here: https://web.dev/cls/ .

With the activation of lazyload on my website I had to notice, that Google sanctioned and downranked all of my pages from good to a bold bad. Lazyload is a legit and helpful tool, to reduce loading times and bandwith. And even the implementation you´ve done, is appealing. But since Google is misinterpreting lazyload, at this moment AdManager users will be forced to deactivate the lazyload option, else they will see an impact in their rankings. Of course noone wants that - wether the impact, nor the loss of lazyload.

A suggestion:
As far as it was possible to investigate, Google meassures the CLS in the viewport. And there only. The AdManager fires lazyload at exact that point, when the lazyload triggerpoint becomes availabe in the viewport, leading to the layout shift - again - in the viewport.

That in mind it seems feasable, to avoid the layout shift in the viewport without beeing forced to ditch the use of lazyload. Google wouldn´t mind when there would be a lazyload trigger in the viewport, which - when reached - fires the lazyload below (or above) the viewport. That way scrolling down a page would first make the trigger available in the VP, firing the script to load the upcoming ad outside of it and would prevent a layout shift inside the viewport, counting as a CLS-error. Since visitors can jump to the last answer and then, checking for previous posts in a thread, scroll the opposite direction upwards, it would need one trigger for each scroll direction (in total 2 for each lazyload ad).

Is there any chance you could adress the CLS problem with an implemantation like this?

Using the latest version of xenforo, style and this Addon.
I use this Addon quit a while without any trouble.

But suddenly the adds messed up as you can see in the screen shot.
And I have a bunch of errors in the log.

Anzeigen von 20 von 156 Element(en)
Erste Vorherige4 von 8Nächste Letzte
Abmelden
v2.1.10 Patch 2 Deutsch [Du]
Forum software by XenForo® © 2010-2020 XenForo Ltd.
Ignore/Block Essentials by AddonFlare - Premium XF2 Addons
| Add-Ons by xenMade.com
  • Breite
  • Abfragen 5
  • Zeit 0.0210s
  • Max. Speicher 3.95MB

Server-Fehlerprotokoll
  • ErrorException: Template error: Function sam_counter is unknown
  • src/XF/Template/Templater.php:914
  • Generiert von: Unbekanntes Konto
  • 9 Juli 2020 um 19:56

Stack-Trace​

#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, 'Function sam_co...', '/var/www/html/p...', 914, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(914): trigger_error('Function sam_co...', 512)
#2 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l2/s44/public/post_macros.php(198): XF\Template\Templater->func('sam_counter', Array, false)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(701): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(xenMade\TPM\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#4 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l2/s44/public/thread_view.php(639): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('post_macros', 'post', Array, Array)
#5 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1315): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(xenMade\TPM\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#6 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('thread_view', Array)
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(458): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:Thread\\View', 'public:thread_v...', Array)
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(440): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(400): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(58): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#12 src/XF/App.php(2190): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#13 src/XF.php(391): XF\App->run()
#14 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#15 {main}

Status der Anfrage​

array(4) {
["url"] => string(53) "/forums/threads/kennt-sich-jemand-in-krabi-aus.41880/"
["referrer"] => bool(false)
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Screenshot_20200709_195617_com.android.chrome.webp

Yes I am using the carousel feature.
And no it don't happen during the update.
Was working like before. This came suddenly without any change to the forum.

The carousel I use in desktop mode for the header.

In mobile mode the carousel is used for all the banners to rotate on top of the page.

There was an issue with the carousel on the previous version where the CDN for the carousel script worked intermittently but it should work now.
Make sure that there are no outdated templates and the carousel device options are checked accordingly.

As for the errors, I don't understand how they can happen over night. Those errors suggest that the template functions added by the add-on simply stopped working which doesn't make any sense.

There are no outdated templates.
I also don't change any settings with this Addon.
Was working before with the same version.

Had to switch it of because it fills my log with this 2 errors and mess up the forum as in the picture

Try already to rebuild the Addon. No change in behavior.

First error:
Server-Fehlerprotokoll
  • ErrorException: Template error: Filter sam_keyword_ads is unknown
  • src/XF/Template/Templater.php:867
  • Generiert von: billy13
  • 10 Juli 2020 um 00:55

Stack-Trace​

#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, 'Filter sam_keyw...', '/var/www/html/p...', 867, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(867): trigger_error('Filter sam_keyw...', 512)
#2 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l2/s44/public/post_macros.php(203): XF\Template\Templater->filter('<div class="bbW...', Array, true)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(701): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(xenMade\TPM\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#4 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l2/s44/public/thread_view.php(639): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('post_macros', 'post', Array, Array)
#5 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1315): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(xenMade\TPM\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#6 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('thread_view', Array)
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(458): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:Thread\\View', 'public:thread_v...', Array)
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(440): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(400): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(58): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#15 {main}

Status der Anfrage​

array(4) {
["url"] => string(96) "/forums/threads/ab-wann-geht-es-wohl-wieder-flugtechnisch-nach-thailand-01-august.48902/page-136"
["referrer"] => string(59) "https://www.pattayaforum.net/forums/whats-new/posts/967661/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Second error:
Server-Fehlerprotokoll
  • ErrorException: Template error: Function sam_counter is unknown
  • src/XF/Template/Templater.php:914
  • Generiert von: billy13
  • 10 Juli 2020 um 00:55

Stack-Trace​

#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, 'Function sam_co...', '/var/www/html/p...', 914, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(914): trigger_error('Function sam_co...', 512)
#2 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l2/s44/public/post_macros.php(198): XF\Template\Templater->func('sam_counter', Array, false)
#15 {main}

Status der Anfrage​

array(4) {
["url"] => string(96) "/forums/threads/ab-wann-geht-es-wohl-wieder-flugtechnisch-nach-thailand-01-august.48902/page-136"
["referrer"] => string(59) "https://www.pattayaforum.net/forums/whats-new/posts/967661/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

I have checked your site and you have an issue with jquery which might cause the carousel not to function.. You are loading two version of jquery, one older 1.5 and the one that comes with XF.

Remove this:
Code:
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.5.0/jquery.min.js"></script>

As for the errors, template filers and functions are applied by XF so I have no idea why you get those errors, unless the code event listener for templater_setup has been disabled.

I changed now the source from Google to local.

Removed also the line of code. Was in a widget.

Did not change anything.
Same error and same behavior for the banner.

unless the code event listener for templater_setup has been disabled.
Where can I check this?
I did not disable something like this since I don't even know this.

Last edited:
Top Bottom