Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.4.22

No permission to buy (€49.99)
Hi everyone,

I do not know why but it seems someone has automated clicks on my adsense ads from different IP adress.
Unfortunately click fraud functionnalities in "Ads Manager" are not sufficient because there is a huge gap between the adsense clicks I see in my Google Analytics statistics and the ones recorded in click fraud monitor.
There are much more in Google Analytics and each month Adsense is correcting my revenues decreasing them a lot.

By investigating by myself I have succeed to find a range of IP adress which clicks every day on my adsense ads and I want to not serve them the ads.
Is there a way in "Ads Manager" to block these IP adresses for not serving them the ads?

Thanks

David

You can use "Enable click fraud monitor global blocking" admin option and in click fraud monitor set a high value for "Hide ad for".

Too bad.
The issue I encouter is that the IP addresses I have found by myself are not the same than the ones identified by your click fraud monitor.
Yours are true obviously but I have found much more.
It seems that your click fraud monitor does not catch all the clicks and I do not know why.
That's why I would like to add manually some IP adresses which would be blocked.
Maybe I can blacklist the IP on server side...

Last question I promise ;-)
Is there a way to ban IPs for guests in XenForo?
I know it is feasible for registered members but I do not know how to do that for guests.
Thanks again

Has anyone experienced an issue when enabling click fraud protection where it disables ads for a user even if they have not clicked on any ads? This has happened for my own admin account when after using the site naturally for just a few hours or a day, ads will get disabled even if I haven't clicked on any ads. 🤷‍♂️

How about to send out a email to the ad owner prior a ad will expire.

This is already a feature but the ad owner has to have the option checked in the ad settings.

Does it warn them a certain number of days before it will expire, on the day it expires, or some other way?

I may set up a test one to see how it is handled, and what the email looks like, but figured I would ask.

I love this add-on!

Thanks
Mike

@Siropu

Can you think of any way to target tablets (or any devices, really) based on their viewport size? For example, on forum_list we run 728x90 ads, which display fine on iPads in portrait mode (768x1024). Turned horizontal (1024x768), the sidebar appears and cuts these ads off. Any ideas?

If you are running AdSense, responsive units is the way to go and in ad/package inline style settings you can add max-width: 728px;

Notification is sent 3 days before expiring and once it has expired.

I set it to expire a test one, which is under my name, 4 days ago. I didn't get an email on day 3. I'll see if I get one when it expires.

I set up a second one today, for 5 days, on a non admin account, to see if that will work better.

I even checked the server email logs in Cpanel, and saw no outgoing attempt made.

In both cases, they were $0 free ads. (internal for forum holiday display) Could that be a factor?

Thank you

Hello, I´m getting an error message but not sure if it is related to this add on. Could you please take a look?

• ErrorException: Template error: Template public:nl_page_header_backgrounds.less is unknown
  • src/XF/Template/Templater.php:618
  • Generado por: Cuenta desconocida
  • 11 Jun 2020 a la(s) 17:05
Seguimiento
#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, 'Template public...', '/home/pokernos/...', 618, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(618): trigger_error('Template public...', 512)
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(566): XF\Template\Templater->getTemplateData('public', 'nl_page_header_...')
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1314): XF\Template\Templater->getTemplateCode('public', 'nl_page_header_...')
#4 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1388): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('nl_page_header_...', Array)
#5 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l2/s5/public/nl_pro.less.php(463): XF\Template\Templater->includeTemplate('public:nl_page_...', Array)
#6 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1315): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#7 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1388): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('nl_pro.less', Array)
#8 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l2/s5/public/znl_loader.less.php(7): XF\Template\Templater->includeTemplate('public:nl_pro.l...', Array)
#9 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1315): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#10 src/XF/CssRenderer.php(323): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('znl_loader.less', Array, false)
#11 src/XF/CssRenderer.php(250): XF\CssRenderer->renderTemplate('public:znl_load...', NULL)
#12 src/XF/CssRenderer.php(116): XF\CssRenderer->renderTemplates(Array, Array, Array)
#13 src/XF/CssWriter.php(53): XF\CssRenderer->render(Array)
#14 css.php(30): XF\CssWriter->run(Array, 5, 2, '35bd672463bd0d2...')
#15 {main}
Estado de la solicitud
array(4) {
["url"] => string(192) "/css.php?css=public%3Ashare_controls.less%2Cpublic%3Asiropu_ads_manager_ad.less%2Cpublic%3Aznl_loader.less%2Cpublic%3Aextra.less&s=5&l=2&d=1591913116&k=35bd672463bd0d2f8fdf5a25d0876aab0bec89af"
["referrer"] => string(33) "https://pokernosune.com/mediakit/"
["_GET"] => array(5) {
["css"] => string(101) "public:share_controls.less,public:siropu_ads_manager_ad.less,public:znl_loader.less,public:extra.less"
["s"] => string(1) "5"
["l"] => string(1) "2"
["d"] => string(10) "1591913116"
["k"] => string(40) "35bd672463bd0d2f8fdf5a25d0876aab0bec89af"
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Sorry if this has been asked before but does this add on display ads in the resource manager section of the website?

Thanks

Top Bottom