Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.4.22

No permission to buy (€49.99)
Hi @Siropu i have an conflict with your Ads Manager and the Nodes add-on by @ThemeHouse. @kylerc figured out the issue and i ask you for an solution for this. This is the quote from @kylerc ..
I believe that this issue is caused by a Siropu addon you have including example.com/js/siropu/am/core.min.js?_v=23c48bcc that fully overwrites the $jscomp variable rather than extending it. This variable is polyfilled in the nodes js to include some functionality to handle symbols that it expects to remain there, but that then gets removed by the sirpou addon. Essentially using var $jscomp=$jscomp||{}; or something similar is a safer way to initialize that variable rather than fully overwriting the existing variable. I'd suggest reaching out to that addon developer to see if they can change that to fix this incompatibility.

I want to create a banner ad and place it below the Latest Posts in the sidebar. For the life of me, I cannot seem to find the Position in the list. Can someone give me an idea?

Thanks for that, although I am still struggling.

I've done this:

1596032326406.webp

Then I created this:

1596032400495.webp

But the ad is not showing, so I must be missing something.

The code that shows up after you save the position, place it in a new HTML widget in Appearance > Widgets

I've made progress! Thank you. It is now showing at the top of the sidebar. I would like it to show below latest posts. So I did this:

1596033800288.webp

It hasn't shifted the position though.

Hi @Siropu i have an conflict with your Ads Manager and the Nodes add-on by @ThemeHouse. @kylerc figured out the issue and i ask you for an solution for this. This is the quote from @kylerc ..
Maybe @kylerc could give an answer. I did not understand JS ;)
Hi @Siropu i have found an solution in your /js/siropu/am/core.min.js and would like to ask you to implement the changes in your next release. You can download the full JS file at https://cdn.xentutorials.com/js/siropu/am/core.min.js?_v=7ae1dfc0

I have change just the first part like in /js/xf/core-compiled.js
Old:
JavaScript:
var $jscomp={scope:{},findInternal:function(a,d,e){a instanceof String&&(a=String(a));for(var h=a.length,f=0;f<h;f++){var k=a[f];if(d.call(e,k,f,a))return{i:f,v:k}}return{i:-1,v:void 0}}};
New:
JavaScript:
var $jscomp=$jscomp||{};$jscomp.scope={};$jscomp.findInternal=function(a,d,e){a instanceof String&&(a=String(a));for(var h=a.length,f=0;f<h;f++){var k=a[f];if(d.call(e,k,f,a))return{i:f,v:k}}return{i:-1,v:void 0}};

I get it now. It was set to 30. I was thinking it was just a sequential rank, but it is rather a number. Thank you for your support on this. All working now. :)

I have change just the first part like in /js/xf/core-compiled.js
Old:
What do you mean by "old"? I'm not using jscomp in my file, so I don't understand this.
Are you using a modified version of my add-on?

Edit: It looks like the JS minifier adds that code when the file is minified. Had no idea.

Last edited:
I am testing the Adblock message or notice option but I can get it to work, there isn anything displayed.
Running the 2.2 beta btw, maybe that's the problem?

Top Bottom