Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.4.22

No permission to buy (€49.99)
Use Page criteria option "Page is NOT within nodes" with "Display outside of selected nodes" checked.

Hello,

Thanks for that. I tried that. No change.

Could it be that it's because this part of the forum is not visible to guests? I've tried other parts of the forum serving adverts on registered and logged in members and that works, but this part is not open to public.

That option is to not display the ad in the specified node(s) so it doesn't meter if is visible or not to guests.

Where are you seeing a blank area, in the node that the ad shouldn't display? Or on other pages?
You can take a look in the browser console and see if there are any adsense related messages .

Could it be that it's because this part of the forum is not visible to guests? I've tried other parts of the forum serving adverts on registered and logged in members and that works, but this part is not open to public. ....

I'm seeing a blank area. Could that be that it's just Adsense that doesn't like the restricted content?

AdSense has its own spider which is used to determine the content of pages where the ads are displayed for better content matching. If you have certain areas blocked for guests, that include bots / spiders so AdSense can't "see" that page and if it can't display a page it won't display any ads there.

I'm messing around with some of the settings to allow for various ad slots/types on the site when I came to this upon creating a new package.
NbcJ0QG.png

How is that defined? I put in 1 and assumed it was for 1 month. Is there somewhere that it can be defined in days, weeks, or years?

Hi @Siropu ,

I want to place an advert after every category node.

I have selected; Node List Below Category x Container and Node List Below Node x Title

However, nothing is showing when I activate. What additional settings do I need or have I missed to make it appear after every category node?

Thank you!

Some adblockers have started to target the css class used for the ad units in Ads Manager.
Is this repairable on our own by renaming the classes in templates or will we have an update pushed to make them work for them to have to recode to block it again?

is it already tested on 2.2?
I'm running Ads Manager 2.3.17 on a live Beta 3 installation without any errors.

The only thing I am concerned about now is the earlier report that adblockers have found a way to block the CSS to remove ads from sites using this, no fault of the software. @Siropu has already mentioned that he's working on workarounds for individual sites to quite possibly change the CSS code to trick the adblockers when that is determined (i.e. all the sudden we see ad views drop like a rock).
Some adblockers have started to target the css class used for the ad units in Ads Manager.
I will try to add some admin options for custom css naming.

Top Bottom