Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.4.22

No permission to buy (€49.99)
Could you possibly make it so wherever there is an ad position where guests can't view then the ad container is hidden because Google ads does not display in areas that it cannot get to (i.e members only pages) and ad positions like "Under the breadcrumb" that displays on all pages shows a blank space where the ad usually goes. Looks awful. Is there a way round this or will you put measures in place? How has anyone else approached this?

That isn’t happening for me
Check the pages that guests can't view. I.e post thread etc.
Google does not display ads in areas it can't get to as a guest (bot).
But the container still displays without the ad in those places.

Unless I am missing a setting in Ads Manager that is not displaying Google adsense in non-guest pages?

See attachment.

Attachments

• this.webp
    this.webp
    11.7 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Is there anything I need to know before upgrading from XF1 to XF2? Do I need to export data from my Ads Manager 1 installation and then import it into Ads Manager 2? I want to make this XenForo upgrade as easy as possible without running into any major issues when I install Ads Manager 2... Any advice would be greatly appreciated...

Thank you!

Once you upgrade to XF2, upload Ads Manager 2 and run the upgrade in ACP. It should work fine. Permissions and admin options must be set again in Ads Manager 2.

I have very many error. Is it from ADS Manager ?

Code:
#0 src/XF.php(187): XF\Error->logError('Push notificati...', false)
#1 src/XF/Service/PushNotification.php(241): XF::logError('Push notificati...')
#2 src/XF/Service/PushNotification.php(167): XF\Service\PushNotification->handleResults(Array, Array)
#3 src/XF/Service/PusherTrait.php(159): XF\Service\PushNotification->sendNotifications()
#4 src/XF/Repository/UserAlert.php(147): XF\Service\Alert\Pusher->push()
#5 src/XF/Repository/UserAlert.php(111): XF\Repository\UserAlert->insertAlert(773517, 1, 'Admin', 'user', 773517, 'from_admin', Array)
#6 src/XF/Job/UserAlert.php(45): XF\Repository\UserAlert->alert(Object(Siropu\AdsManager\XF\Entity\User), 1, 'Phantom', 'user', 773517, 'from_admin', Array)
#7 src/XF/Job/AbstractUserCriteriaJob.php(59): XF\Job\UserAlert->executeAction(Object(Siropu\AdsManager\XF\Entity\User))
#8 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(253): XF\Job\AbstractUserCriteriaJob->run(G)
#9 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(195): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, G)
#10 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(111): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, G)
#11 src/XF/Admin/Controller/Tools.php(120): XF\Job\Manager->runByIds(Array, 8)
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(321): XF\Admin\Controller\Tools->actionRunJob(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(244): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Tools', 'RunJob', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XF\Admin\Controller\Tools), NULL)
#14 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(100): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XF\Admin\Controller\Tools), NULL)
#15 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(50): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#16 src/XF/App.php(2177): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#17 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#18 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#19 {main}

Code:
     ErrorException: Push notification failure: {"success":false,"endpoint":{},"message":"Client error: `POST https:\/\/db5p.notify.windows.com\/w\/?token=BQYAAAAz%2fiFnEtKdAI931jZGvFpWkO5wn%2b7dhs0gpJ4eLlHbw9XoyWsYcIHgJeK7QM4Jtyp1hKrgX1KPkbjE9Acm92DaoEvoImmwvvRkNmwBFE4R54Z4LF%2b4DCtcjfEW6KuuYFGxcc4Z0cwFVsJ8Rexy7mvO1IZd5v3yQFOmM5nBoAuOADBQ2J2DO9zsmpKd8djPMUrbYzETWX%2bgrf1S54ldZCkZoq0nJgNz%2foJk9DFmJmdxbZJwg9Xj89AEgl64VfVJqP%2fyW5bxRVvrrWLVEXXLYdrCBPrm7%2fbW7fvtEFAIefSpF3Rcmu8pILnoI6Q7gXB5bOkpM%2fQT2wOw%2bJ7bPiDBe9go` resulted in a `406 Not Acceptable` response","statusCode":406,"reasonPhrase":"Not Acceptable","expired":false,"content":{},"headers":{"Content-Length":["0"],"X-WNS-NOTIFICATIONSTATUS":["appthrottled"],"X-WNS-STATUS":["appthrottled"],"X-WNS-MSG-ID":["4FE9FFE42E27A7CF"],"X-WNS-DEBUG-TRACE":["DB5PEPF00000429"],"MS-CV":["Sj6SeubqcUimXUM47c0new.0"],"Strict-Transport-Security":["max-age=31536000; includeSubDomains"],"Date":["Sat, 08 Jun 2019 08:30:46 GMT"]}} src/XF/Error.php:75

I know. But ADS Manager is also in error log

#6 src/XF/Job/UserAlert.php(45): XF\Repository\UserAlert->alert(Object(Siropu\AdsManager\XF\Entity\User), 1, 'Phantom', 'user', 773517, 'from_admin', Array)

@Siropu I have found for option Enable lazy loading. When enabled this option then ads does not showing for guest and Registered User groups but ads only showing for Administrator User groups. Please can you check out this issue?

Added code ad option "Enable lazy loading" to load the ad after the page loads, when the ad container is in the view.

Improvement development request for Adblock, Example for option "Force user to disable AdBlock" Showing top of the page and add "Yes I'll Whitelist" button. when member add site in Whitelist then clicking "Yes I'll Whitelist" button will reloading this page. as well add "Cancel" button, If enabled in admin CP can close this Notice.

• You can show a sticky notice always on the screen to annoy the viewer and make him/her whitelist your website (non-closable popup in the corner of the page)
  • You can opt for “Strict mode” to hide your entire website until your website is whitelisted

Simple-Adblock-Notice.jpg

Option in admin CP: Notice may be dismissed

ScreenShot00236.png

This will be great improvement for AdBlock detection. Please make under consideration for this improvement.

Last edited:
Are there more predefined ad positions than XF2.1 has already?

If so can I get a list of pre-defined ad positions?

Top Bottom