Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.4.22

No permission to buy (€49.99)
Take a look in ACP > Appearance > Template modifications > Post macros (Under Ads Manager) and let me know what you see in the right side. It should be 1/0/0

How can I add 2nd target link (a normal banner)?
I want to add "forum link" with an explanation and a second with "ref link".

As an example, one code snippet from my old footer.

HTML:
<a href="https://cryptoevo.de/viewtopic.php?p=5668#p5668" onclick="window.open('https://brave.com/cry440');
              return true;">

In this example, it opens the forum link in the already open tab and opens the ref link in a second tab.
I would prefer if it opens both links in 2 new tabs, but what I can remember this not recommended or possible with a clean way, so I would be also thank full if it behaves like in the example code snippet.

Best addons, best support, cleanest work! Thanks a lot for your time and efforts! By the way! ;)

Siropu updated Ads Manager 2 by Siropu with a new update entry:

Improvements & Bug Fixes

Added admin option "Enable page info" that allows you to view the controller class, controller action, view class and the content template name of any page (to use in page criteria).

Added code ad option "Enable lazy loading" to load the ad after the page loads, when the ad container is in the view.
Added code ad option "Display without wrapper" to display code ads without any div tags around the ad.

XF Page criteria option "Content template is" now allows you to use multiple values...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Anyone know why my ads are not being displayed for guests but working fine for members?

Edit: Turns out that having "Enable lazy loading" enabled, causes the above issue. I have disabled and now it is displaying fine for guests too. Maybe a bug?

I have positions "Forum overview top" selected as well as "Below top breadcrumb". However, I do not want the "Below breadcrumb" to be displayed on forum overview as it will create a duplicate but do want that position enabled for other parts of the forums. How would I go about doing this?

See attachment.

Attachments

• thisssss.webp
    thisssss.webp
    57.3 KB · Views: 9
Change your "Below top breadcrumb" code to this:
Code:
<xf:if is="$template !== 'forum_list'">
[your adsense code]
</xf:if>

Change your "Below top breadcrumb" code to this:
$template is not defined. To access template name you have to use $xf.reply.template
How would I go about doing this?
I would use two separate ads for this with page criteria Content template is NOT: forum_list for the "Below top breadcrumb" ad.
If you want to use a single ad instead, try this:
Code:
<xf:if is="$positionId == 'forum_overview_top' || $positionId == 'container_breadcrumb_top_below' && $xf.reply.template != 'forum_list'">
     code here
</xf:if>

Is this responsive?
In XF1 when I added adsense, I had to use a variety of code to determine which ad to show based on the screen size. Does this do it automatically or would I still need to add a varirty of ads depending on screen size?

Top Bottom