Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.4.22

No permission to buy (€49.99)
I was wondering, if someone has made a VIDEO ADVERTISING how can it be setup as an advertising campaign here? Typically people have it as an Youtube video or something.

Any guide or quick way to explain how to go about it?

If you want to sell ads, use packages. You have all the options there. Also, in Ads Manager [Advertiser] admin options you have some global options for advertisers as well. You have any questions, you can open a support ticket and I will gladly help you.

Seems this feature isn't working properly. If usergroups aren't selected (which according to the description would enable the package for everyone), the package doesn't display on the ad creation page.

Getting this error when trying to save (renew) an expired ad from the edit page. All required fields are complete.

Seems this feature isn't working properly. If usergroups aren't selected (which according to the description would enable the package for everyone), the package doesn't display on the ad creation page.
You have to check the checkbox, user group selection is optional if you want to enable it for certain user groups. As for the other issues, will look into it.

My Ads Manager section is not showing up in the Admin CP after upgrading from XF1 to XF2:
ACP menu is based on the admin permission "Manage Ads Manager" in ACP > Groups & permissions > Administrators > Your admin username
However, for super admins this isn't needed.

Could you please think about adding the option for Featured Resources, to make them sticky ... in general overview and in category view 🙏

One of my user's has found an issue when selecting to upload their banner file (JPG) from computer and save, the image doesn't appear to upload. What can you suggest?

When I disable or attempt delete a promo thread ad, I get this:

Code:
LogicException: Cannot save with validation errors. Use validate() to ensure there are no errors. (First error: Please enter a value for all required fields.) in src/XF/Service/ValidateAndSavableTrait.php at line 34
XF\Service\Thread\Editor->save() in src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Entity/AdExtra.php at line 90
Siropu\AdsManager\Entity\AdExtra->togglePromoThreadOptions() in src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Service/Ad/PromoThreadManager.php at line 55
Siropu\AdsManager\Service\Ad\PromoThreadManager->save() in src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Entity/AdExtra.php at line 159
Siropu\AdsManager\Entity\AdExtra->_postSave() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1208
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1254
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->saveIfChanged() in src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Service/AdExtra/Manager.php at line 104
Siropu\AdsManager\Service\AdExtra\Manager->save() in src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Behavior/ExtraUpdatable.php at line 51
Siropu\AdsManager\Behavior\ExtraUpdatable->postSave() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1211
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1254
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->saveIfChanged() in src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Admin/Controller/Ad.php at line 51
Siropu\AdsManager\Admin\Controller\Ad->actionIndex() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 321
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 248
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 100
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 50
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2177
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 390
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

I want to use this Addon for the Autolink Feature ( keywords to links). what are the options for this feature? Can we limit number of Links per post/thread?, can we limit only autolink in the first post??

There's no error and the same happens through ACP.
It could be a directory permission issue. Try setting directory data/siropu/am/user to 755 or 777 and see how that goes.

When I disable or attempt delete a promo thread ad, I get this:
What version of XF and Ads Manager? I'm using latest and cannot reproduce it.
Can we limit number of Links per post/thread?, can we limit only autolink in the first post??
Currently you can limit keywords per post only.

I'd like to request a few features :)

1) Automatically remove the prefix from Sticky and Promo Threads when the ad expires (making it a normal thread again).
2) Option to add advertisers to a usergroup on a per package level. We would like to sell promoted threads to our members, but we don't want them added to the usergroup for our actual advertisers.
3) Option to specify whether approval is required on a per package level. In our case some packages (such as banner advertising) should require approval, where sticky and promo threads should not.
4) When selling a promo thread the advertiser is given the choice to stick the thread for an additional fee, but the fee is flat (the same regardless of how many days they choose). It'd be good if this could calculate the sticky fee based on days as well.

This is already implemented. It does not work for you?

As for the other suggestions, we'll see.

Nope, it isn't working for me in my test environment. I could have sworn it was implemented already, I actually spent a couple hours trying to figure it out.

Top Bottom