Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.4.22

No permission to buy (€49.99)
1. There is no option for that but I will see if there is simple way of implementing it.
2. I don't think so. Ads Manager doesn't do any changes to the inline moderation menu.

Looking at the screenshot, it looks like you have used different positions. Have you used any dynamic positions with Item ID? It looks like only when using dynamic positions with Item ID, the position doesn't show up in the stats.

With Ads Manager you can also use dynamic positions with Item ID position criteria option to achieve the following results:

1. Display ads after the first post if there are no unread posts, else display after the first unread post only.
Position: Below thread post x container
Position Criteria > Item ID: 1, U

2. Display ads after a random post if there are no unread posts, else display after the first unread post only.
Position Criteria > Item ID: R, U

3. Display ads after the last post if there are no unread posts, else display after the first unread post only.
Position Criteria > Item ID: L, U

As you can see, there are many configurations possible. The above are only a few examples. :)
Would there be one in the post itself?

Daily Stats doesn't seem to want to go to page 2. See below, the page nav in the second image is page 2, but is still showing page 1

FirefoxScreenSnapz011.webp

FirefoxScreenSnapz013.webp

One thing I'd really like:
When an advertiser goes to the Create Ad page and sees the available packages, the prices show only the base prcie (e.g. CPC). At this point they may be piut off if they cannot see the huge discounts on bulk purchases of clicks because to see those they have to click on the package.

I think it would be great if the range of prices could be shown there, e.g:

Instead of

£0.75/CPC

it showed the range, e.g:

£0.42/CPC - £0.75/CPC

This might encourage them more.

Just a thought...

Would there be one in the post itself?
There are two positions: "Above thread post x content" and "Below thread post x content".
Daily Stats doesn't seem to want to go to page 2
You are right. Will be fixed in the next release.

Hourly stats should show time maybe, not just date.
I've made some changes so in the next release it will display date/time based on the selection.

When an advertiser goes to the Create Ad page and sees the available packages, the prices show only the base prcie (e.g. CPC). At this point they may be piut off if they cannot see the huge discounts on bulk purchases of clicks because to see those they have to click on the package.
I might do something about that. I don't know if in the next release but we'll see.

Here's another suggestion:

Discount for specific usergroups.

We have a "Commercial" usergroup which is promoted to via an account upgrade. This gives business people certain privilges (e.g. link in their sig, access to post in a Product Announcement forum. It would be useful to give such a group a dsicount on advertsing.

You can use promo codes for that. It has user group criteria.

Ah yes, just noticed that, but what I meant was the group just gets an automatic discount (no need for coupon code). However, that's fine as it is I just let them know the coupon.

Lots of errors:

Code:
    ErrorException: [E_WARNING] Division by zero src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Entity/Ad.php:279

Generated by: Unknown account Apr 14, 2018 at 7:59 AM

Stack trace

#0 src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Entity/Ad.php(279): XF::handlePhpError(2, '[E_WARNING] Div...', '/home/caf/publi...', 279, Array)
#1 src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Cron/Ad.php(130): Siropu\AdsManager\Entity\Ad->isAboutToExpire()
#2 [internal function]: Siropu\AdsManager\Cron\Ad::sendExpiryNotification(Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#3 src/XF/Job/Cron.php(35): call_user_func(Array, Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#4 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(241): XF\Job\Cron->run(7.9999990463257)
#5 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(187): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, 7.9999990463257)
#6 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(76): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, 7.9999990463257)
#7 job.php(15): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
#8 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(8) "/job.php"
  ["referrer"] => string(26) "https://cafesaxophone.com/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Links like that:
Code:
https://shipbox.us/ru/blog/12-skidki-aktsii-rasprodazhi/67-$20-%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B8%D0%B4%D0%BA%D0%B0-%D0%BD%D0%B0-%D0%B4%D0%BE%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B0%D0%B2%D0%BA%D1%83-%D0%BF%D0%BE%D1%81%D1%8B%D0%BB%D0%BA%D0%B8-%D0%B8%D0%B7-%D1%81%D1%88%D0%B0-%D0%B2-%D1%80%D0%BE%D1%81%D1%81%D0%B8%D1%8E
Don't works. Fix it, please. Very imortant for us.

I have a question in preparation for GDRP. (I'm trying to understand GDRP and want to describe any info collected on my website.)

What information gets collected, if any, when a user clicks or views the ads/banners?

If click stats are enabled, it will display the username (if visitor is a member) and the user device (desktop, tablet, mobile).

Reactions: CJ6
Siropu updated Ads Manager 2 by Siropu with a new update entry:

Improvements & Bug Fixes

Added option to display ad actions under the ad in front-end for admins.
Added support for callbacks in code ads. This option allows you to generate your ad code via a PHP callback.
Added image lazy load for individual ads in both banner ad type and text ad type.

Fixed pagination issue and dynamic position display name in statistics.
Fixed some other code issues.

Note: This version adds a new admin option so you might see an error in the admin error log if you do not disable the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom