Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.4.22

No permission to buy (€49.99)
Just a couple of pre purchase questions:

- can expiry dates be added to individual banners
- can banners be 'weighted' so they show more frequently than others when randomly presented
- does it allow for reports to be emailed to individual advertisers

Thanks

The same timestamp is repeated loads of times
That's because they are for different positions. Are you using multiple positions or multiple flags for that ad?

can expiry dates be added to individual banners
Yes.

can banners be 'weighted' so they show more frequently than others when randomly presented
Yes.

does it allow for reports to be emailed to individual advertisers
No, but advertisers can view stats from their own account.

Nope, it just works for us. You sure it's on a thread with unread posts? Also remember if it's a new adsense unit it can take an hour or two to populate.

Nope, it’s one ad in one position (the first unread post position)
Looking at the screenshot, it looks like you have used different positions. Have you used any dynamic positions with Item ID? It looks like only when using dynamic positions with Item ID, the position doesn't show up in the stats.

Great thanks but once i put it on the ad dont shows up. Is there some kind of variable you must put in?
With Ads Manager you can also use dynamic positions with Item ID position criteria option to achieve the following results:

1. Display ads after the first post if there are no unread posts, else display after the first unread post only.
Position: Below thread post x container
Position Criteria > Item ID: 1, U

2. Display ads after a random post if there are no unread posts, else display after the first unread post only.
Position Criteria > Item ID: R, U

3. Display ads after the last post if there are no unread posts, else display after the first unread post only.
Position Criteria > Item ID: L, U

As you can see, there are many configurations possible. The above are only a few examples. :)

I haven't used different positions.

Literally all I've done is create a new code ad, set the position to "below first unread thread post container", insert my Adsense code and checked the statistics boxes. I've not touched any other settings or anything.

I haven't used different positions.
In the ad daily stats screenshot it shows a position called "Below first thread post container". So if you only used "Below first unread thread post container", I don't see how it is possible to show a different position there. Strange.

Yep, hence the ads stats "being messed up".

These are all the ads I have
Screen Shot 2018-04-08 at 11.48.45.webp

The Adsense Above one uses 'Above content' position, the Adsense Below one uses "Below content'.

The Adsense Unread Post ad uses

Screen Shot 2018-04-08 at 11.29.27.webp

That's literally it.

Looking at the screenshot, it looks like you have used different positions. Have you used any dynamic positions with Item ID? It looks like only when using dynamic positions with Item ID, the position doesn't show up in the stats.

With Ads Manager you can also use dynamic positions with Item ID position criteria option to achieve the following results:

1. Display ads after the first post if there are no unread posts, else display after the first unread post only.
Position Criteria > Item ID: 1, U

2. Display ads after a random post if there are no unread posts, else display after the first unread post only.
Position Criteria > Item ID: R, U

3. Display ads after the last post if there are no unread posts, else display after the first unread post only.
Position Criteria > Item ID: L, U

As you can see, there are many configurations possible. The above are only a few examples. :)

Just to clarify this, it works right to left on the Item ID? i.e. For R, U It looks at U first, then looks at R if U isn't met?

I also don't quite understand this: ID can be a page result item number relative to the total results on the page, a node ID, a thread ID, or a flag: R, L, U, Xnumber.

That sounds like I can put in a node ID, e.g. "1" but how does it know that's for a node ID and not for Xnumber?

Just to clarify this, it works right to left on the Item ID? i.e. For R, U It looks at U first, then looks at R if U isn't met?
Order doesn't meter. First it looks for unread posts, then fallbacks to the other flag/ID.

but how does it know that's for a node ID and not for Xnumber?
With Xnumber you leave the X as is and replace "number" with an actual number: x3 - Every 3 posts, x6 - every 6 posts, etc.

I will add some examples and explanations in the next release.

"Item ID" option works only with dynamic positions so depending on the position used, Item ID can be a thread ID, node ID, etc.

Top Bottom