Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.4.22

No permission to buy (€49.99)
It depends on your Ads Manager configuration and the ads you get from Adsense

How does it depend on the configuration? I have the sizes set to auto.

Adsense has been giving us those ads all week but now isn't since I started using the ad manager (and 970x90 isn't a manual option with the addon so I'm wondering if "auto" isn't supporting them somehow).

This is in the CSS as well, not sure if it's relevant

Code:
.samCodeUnit,
.samBannerUnit,
.samTextUnit
{
	margin: 10px 0;
	overflow: hidden;

&[data-position="embed"]
	{
		margin: 0;
	}
	.p-header &
	{
		float: right;
		max-width: 728px;
		margin: 5px 0;
	}
	.itemList-item &
	{
		margin: 0;
	}
}

To me that looks like it's limiting the width of the ads to 728px and so it's stopping the 970px responsive ads...?

Could you elaborate this, please?
Well when you visit a page there is showing an ad on the position you are. Are you on top it is there, are you on the bottom it is there. It is not between posts but on the first post you are reading.

Only the header position has a max width of 728 px. If for some reason you only get 728x90px ads, you try adding width: 100%; in the inline style of the ad settings.

Also the position is blank when it shouldn't be (this stats page is for one ad that's in one position):

Screen Shot 2018-04-07 at 20.14.30.webp

and when you click it you get

Screen Shot 2018-04-07 at 20.14.36.webp

If you haven't created custom positions, try resetting the positions from the positions section.

And the daily statistics are just (very) messed up for the ad in the last unread post position, the daily statistics for the other ads are fine.

Still are not fixed navigation arrows out of image?
The arrows do not adjust based on the image size, they adjust based on the unit container size. Set unit size the same size as the images.

@RobParker, the issue is with dynamic positions when used with Item ID position crieria. Will be fixed in the next release.

Top Bottom