Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.4.22

No permission to buy (€49.99)
@Nirjonadda, sorry, I've missed your post. In the next release carousel images will be loaded using the lazy load method. As for the arrows, they are placed slightly inside the carousel unit container, not inside the image, if the image is smaller than the unit container. Are you using different size images? What sizes and what size have you set for the ad unit?
@Marian Sebastian, I think it might have to do with the value you set for your promo code. What value is it?

sorry, I've missed your post. In the next release carousel images will be loaded using the lazy load method.

Then does fix this issue?

As for the arrows, they are placed slightly inside the carousel unit container, not inside the image, if the image is smaller than the unit container. Are you using different size images? What sizes and what size have you set for the ad unit?

Unit size auto but why image auto resize from Unit size? When Unit size is 728x90 and image added more than this size then its corping, not resize.

The unit size sets the size of the unit, it doesn't resize the images. If you set a fixed size for the unit but you are using images of different sizes, it won't look good even if you resize them, due to aspect ratio.

Yes but have a option automatically resize image because cropping are not good choice, Its will cut image.

I found what could cause that issue and it is sot related to promo codes. I will make some changes for the next release so it should prevent that from happening.

Siropu,
I am attempting to import all of the packages from an export (of all). Only one package is getting imported. Help! :-)

Found a bug.
I put an ad for $25 and create a promo code for $24 to make the ad cost $1. The buyer sees the total for $1 after applying the promo code. Then the ad goes to the approval process and the total is $24. If it gets approved for $24, then the buyer is seeing that $24 and not $1.

Hi,
in my case the parameter "Ad display order" (of an package) never effects the actual order of my ads. Is this a bug or am I missing something?
(the ads are in this package)
Screenshot-2018-4-4 Edit package DE - München nightout club - Admin control panel.webp

Thanks for your help.

-Xiomera

Top Bottom