Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.4.22

No permission to buy (€49.99)
@Siropu Get one Server error log.

Code:
ErrorException: Template error: Method canCreateAdsSiropuAdsManager is not callable on the given object (Datio\AllowedEmails\XF\Entity\User) src/XF/Template/Templater.php:934

Generated by: Unknown account Mar 15, 2018 at 3:28 PM

Stack trace

#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, 'Method canCreat...', '/home/nadda/pub...', 934, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(934): trigger_error('Method canCreat...', 512)
#2 internal_data/code_cache/navigation_cache.php(703): XF\Template\Templater->method(Object(Datio\AllowedEmails\XF\Entity\User), 'canCreateAdsSir...', Array)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(5724): XF\Pub\App->{closure}(Object(Yugensoft\TimeSpentOnline\XF\Template\Templater), 'forums', Array)
#4 src/XF/Pub/App.php(462): XF\Template\Templater->renderNavigationClosure(Object(Closure), 'forums', Array)
#5 src/XF/Pub/App.php(415): XF\Pub\App->getNavigation(Array, 'forums')
#6 src/XF/App.php(1726): XF\Pub\App->renderPageHtml('\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\t\n\t\n\t...', Array, Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(310): XF\App->renderPage('\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\t\n\t\n\t...', Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(44): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#9 src/XF/App.php(1891): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#10 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#11 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#12 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(1) "/"
  ["referrer"] => string(23) "/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

It's not a bug since that method exists but I will replace all template methods with $xf.visitor.hasPermission() instead to avoid this in the future.

I don't understand how you can get that error in Beta 7 since that widget doesn't exists and not called anywhere.
Please delete add-on files and try again with Beta 7.

Siropu updated Ads Manager 2 by Siropu with a new update entry:

Release Candidate 1

This is the first Release Candidate for Ads Manager 2 and it contains some bug fixes as well as some improvements:

Added option to enable keyword and affiliate link parsing when posting. This can be enabled individually for threads, conversations and profile posts.

Added some moderator permissions that allows moderating sticky threads and featured resources.

Read the rest of this update entry...

I forgot to mention something. Since I've added a new option, you will see some errors in the console before the upgrade so after the upgrade you won't be getting it. To prevent this, simple disable add-on before starting the upgrade process.

Hi there!
First off all i love your admanager - perfect!

My question:
Under package>list packages>settings>enable carousel doesn't work quiet well.
Screenshot-2018-3-20 Edit package Forum view - Sidebar nightout club - Admin control panel(1).webp
With this settings and 2 active ads (300x250px) in this package, it just rotates every 3sec through all 2ads + "Place your Ad here"-field immediately (doesn't stop at the next ad - just rotates till it is at the start).
Furthermore the buttons and dots do the same if clicked. Also, If I set "ad display limit" to 1 (which sounds more logic in my case - show 1 ad at the time and rotate through all active ones after the 3sec delay) it displays the ads like carousel mode is disabled (all shown at the same time among each other).

If this is a bug which will be fixed in the future i don't want to bother you, but if made a mistake in my setting I need some help pls.

Thanks for this amazing addon

-xiomera

Thank you very much for the very fast response and sry for my fallacy.

But I have a second problem.
My final goal is to show at every refresh only 1 of the active ads (randomly selected) from the package (each equally often).

I found this option (and discription below in light gray - next screenshot), which sould do the magic.

Screenshot-2018-3-21 Edit ad 300x250_3 nightout club - Admin control panel.webp
But all of my 3 ads are in the same package,
Screenshot-2018-3-21 Ads nightout club - Admin control panel.webp
and in the package the display order is set to random.
Screenshot-2018-3-21 Edit package Forum view - Sidebar nightout club - Admin control panel.webp
I also have set the display priority to 30, 10, 50 in the three ads and carousel is disabled in the package, but it always shows ad "300x250_1" with the priority of 30.

I am sure I just again made a small mistake and I hope you could tell me where it is.

Thanks in advance!

-xiomera

Can't see message history due to a bug caused by this add-on.

Code:
An exception occurred: [ArgumentCountError] Too few arguments to function XF\EditHistory\Post::getBreadcrumbs(), 0 passed and exactly 1 expected in src/XF/EditHistory/Post.php on line 50
#0 [internal function]: XF\EditHistory\Post->getBreadcrumbs()
#1 src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Template/Ad.php(100): call_user_func(Array)
#2 src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Listener.php(25): Siropu\AdsManager\Template\Ad->__construct(Object(XF\Pub\App), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#3 [internal function]: Siropu\AdsManager\Listener::templaterGlobalData(Object(XF\Pub\App), Array, Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#4 src/XF/Extension.php(67): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#5 src/XF/App.php(2352): XF\Extension->fire('templater_globa...', Array, NULL)
#6 src/XF/App.php(1662): XF\App->fire('templater_globa...', Array)
#7 src/XF/App.php(1552): XF\App->getGlobalTemplateData(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#8 src/XF/Pub/App.php(350): XF\App->preRender(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'json')
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(280): XF\Pub\App->preRender(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'json')
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(44): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'json')
#11 src/XF/App.php(1891): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#12 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#13 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#14 {main}

My final goal is to show at every refresh only 1 of the active ads (randomly selected) from the package (each equally often).
You don't use priority in this case. The random ordering setting in the package will randomize ads on each page load.
I've found an issue with the priority display and will be fixed in the next release.

Can't see message history due to a bug caused by this add-on.
Will be fixed in the next release.

I have an ad package with 2 ads and, 3 allowed so 1 available slot.

When I tick Enable Advertise here link, there is no link viewable under the ad. Is there something else I need to do?

EDIT:

I also notice there is no link at the bottom of the page to the advertsing info page as with version 1. I must have missed a setting somewhere.

Make sure that the package option "Enable package for advertisers" is checked and the user group permission "Create ads" is set.

Make sure that the package option "Enable package for advertisers" is checked and the user group permission "Create ads" is set.

Thanks, I just enabled pacakage for advertisiers and also gave registered user group all advertsing permissions.

Still no link under ad (with available slot) or at bottom of page.

Top Bottom