Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.4.22

No permission to buy (€49.99)
I think I found the issue but the strange part is that it worked for me so it might be PHP version related, I'm not sure.
It should work in the next release.

I notice that if I choose auto for the unit size (banner ad) the ad is responsive. But any white space outside the ad horizonatlly is also clickable.

If I set a size for the ad unit, then only the ad is clickable (not the whitespace) however the ad is then no longer responsive (it just stays at the defined size).

So there must be a way to make the whitepsace not clickable, but keep the banner responsive. This was an issue with the xenforo ad slots and fixed with en enclosing div see:

https://xenforo.com/community/threads/ad-link-fills-entire-ad-position.140459/

(BUT still no link under the ad)
I think I found the issue but the strange part is that it worked for me so it might be PHP version related, I'm not sure.
It should work in the next release.

OK, I think I sorted this.

When I couldn't see the link I had a carousel and the 3rd (empty) slot would show on the carousel, and the link to advertise showed up only when that empty slot was in view.

Now I am not using the carousel the link shows under the ad as expected

Maybe it is designed like that???

I cannot get discounts for CPC to work.

I have created discounts the same as I did with version 1, but the discounts are not showing when the advertiser goes to place an add, only the base price is showing.

However in the discount box of the package settings, it shows Purchase length. Should this also work for clicks?

Screen Shot 2018-03-22 at 14.32.58.webp

Promo code issue:

I have a minimum invoice of £50, but promo code still apllies on lower invoice: (also no warning or any kind of notice when clicking to aplly promo code)

Screen Shot 2018-03-22 at 14.52.13.webp

This is the test invoice:

Screen Shot 2018-03-22 at 14.49.20.webp

In ads manager 1 you specify payment methods in Advertiser options. It looks like in version 2, I can't do this.

So previously I had Bank transfer as a payment option. In Ads Manager 2 I cannot see where I do this (it was in Advertiser options I think). How would I add my bank details to pay invoices via bank transfer?

In ads manager 1 you specify payment methods in Advertiser options. It looks like in version 2, I can't do this.
Ads Manager 2 works with the built in payment system. I will see if I can integrate the bank transfer option with it.

Ads Manager 2 works with the built in payment system. I will see if I can integrate the bank transfer option with it.

OK, that would be good. Pity about the built in payment system though, I used to use Stripe + bank transfer with Ads manager and Paypal for account upgrades

That's until the carousel script loads. I will see what I can do about that.

Still are not fixed Enable carousel show all ads after the page reload? If using multiple banner will be backing page from reloading. I think this issue does not have in Ads XF1?

Navigation arrows out of the image.

f4ae267c-6f75-43fe-9ec4-3784b156e2bc.png

One more issue, Image are not Auto resize from Unit size, its croping the image.

@Siropu Does fixed Navigation arrows out of the image, Image are not Auto resize from Unit size, its croping the image and Enable carousel show all ads after the page reload?

I just update the resource AdsManager and I had an error.

Server error log:
Code:
ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] A non well formed numeric value encountered src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Entity/Ad.php:671
Generated by: Bastty Mar 24, 2018 at 9:02 PM

Stack trace:
Code:
#0 src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Entity/Ad.php(671): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] A no...', '/home/weplayorg...', 671, Array)
#1 src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Service/Invoice/Manager.php(28): Siropu\AdsManager\Entity\Ad->getCost()
#2 src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Pub/Controller/Ad.php(107): Siropu\AdsManager\Service\Invoice\Manager->generate()
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): Siropu\AdsManager\Pub\Controller\Ad->actionSave(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('Siropu\\AdsManag...', 'Save', 'json', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), 'siropuAdsManage...', Object(Siropu\AdsManager\Pub\Controller\Ad), NULL)
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#6 src/XF/App.php(1891): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#7 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#8 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#9 {main}

Request state:
Code:
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(23) "/ads-manager/ads/0/save"
  ["referrer"] => string(52) "https://we-play.org/ads-manager/packages/4/create-ad"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(12) {
    ["name"] => string(11) "We-PLAY.ORG"
    ["item_id"] => string(2) "27"
    ["promo_code"] => string(4) "100%"
    ["alert_notification"] => string(1) "1"
    ["notes"] => string(0) ""
    ["package_id"] => string(1) "4"
    ["terms_agreement"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["save"] => string(9) "undefined"