Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.4.22

No permission to buy (€49.99)
The problem was that when you pasted the url with cyrillic letters, it got converted with that strange one, right? I've noticed that and made some changes and now doesn't do that anymore (for me at least).

Just about to upgrade and I got this warning:

Code:
To prevent potential issues, please resolve the following warnings before continuing:

This add-on contains the following files which have unexpected contents: src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Vendor/MaxMind/maxmind-db/reader/src/MaxMind/Db/Reader/Decoder.php.

Hey, I couldn't see all the available ad positions in the product description/images. The ones I can see appear to be thread related. Is there an option to show ads on home page, above thread list for example?

I have created an ad via ACP in a package that is also available for advertisers.

I originally had cound clicks at 50, but as I then decided to keep the ad there, I unticked those boxes (Views and clicks) however after saving the ticks come back, and so even though the ad is re-enabled , it then becomes inactive

FirefoxScreenSnapz018.webp

If the ad is inheriting the package and the setting you are changing is a package setting as well, it will always use the package value. What you can do is set "Click limit" to 0 BUT I just found out that "Click limit" and "View limit" are not saving because the fields are not included in the save process. :cry:

Pre Sales Question: Does this support ads on our non xenforo pages aka if we wanted to add ads on our site for front page of site or non xenforo support pages or even via 3rd party sites we own with the controller being on our xenforo sites?

I've made a change and in the next release it will work on any domain.

Are you saying that, for example, I could embed an Ads Manager package showing in a position on a different domain that is purely a Wordpress site? And that the stats in Xenfor would show clicks and views for that other site?

Sounds too good to be true.

Reactions: CJ6
Is there a feature for default ads? Would be a useful feature.

Instead of the placeholder text, show default ads (normal ad, which the admin can create in backoffice and mark them as default ad in the package).

-Xiomera

There is a way to achieve that when displaying one ad per position. Create the first ad yourself and set the package display order to "Ad date desc" and check the option "Exclude from package active ad count".

There is a way to achieve that when displaying one ad per position. Create the first ad yourself and set the package display order to "Ad date desc" and check the option "Exclude from package active ad count".

This is a workaround in some cases, but I want/need to retain the random order of the ads and in case more than 1 ad is shown at the same time, it would also be necessary.

Is there a chance, that you will add this feature to your addon sometime? I would love it!

-Xiomera

Top Bottom