Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.4.22

No permission to buy (€49.99)
Are you using "Above/below thread post x content" position? These two seems to be the only that have this issue.

Yes. It works well on my XenForo 1.5 installation - just not on 2.0. I'm getting ready to move a few more sites over to XenForo from vBulletin and this is the last thing I need to have working before doing so...

If it's an issue that cannot be fixed right away - could you suggest how I might get a similar result using conditionals?

Are you using "Above/below thread post x content" position? These two seems to be the only that have this issue.

Because that script loads slowly and blocks rendering of the page. You should try load it before the closing </body> tag instead.

That fixed it thanks

Siropu updated Ads Manager 2 by Siropu with a new update entry:

Improvements & Bug Fixes

• Added package option to use placeholders as backup ads. Once you enable the placeholder, you can edit it from the ad list.
  • Added options to quick enable/diable all ads for packages in ad list.
  • Click statistics will now display the banner that has been clicked when usign multiple banner images for the same ad in both banner and text ad type.
  • Ads/packages can now be embedded on any domain outside your XF installation.
Bugs fixed:
  • "Click limit" and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Updating from 2.0.1 to 2.0.2 gives me this error:
Code:
An exception occurred: [Error] Class 'DOMDocument' not found in src/XF/Util/Xml.php on line 31

XF\Util\Xml::open() in src/XF/Util/Xml.php at line 20
    XF\Util\Xml::openFile() in src/XF/AddOn/DataType/AbstractDataType.php at line 53
    XF\AddOn\DataType\AbstractDataType->openTypeFile() in src/XF/Job/AddOnData.php at line 62
    XF\Job\AddOnData->run() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 241
    XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 187
    XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 103
    XF\Job\Manager->runByIds() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/Tools.php at line 120
    XF\Admin\Controller\Tools->actionRunJob() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 88
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1891
    XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 328
    XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

I disabled the plugin before trying to upgrade

@Mr Lucky, in ad/package list in the options menu for each there is an option called "Embed".
Got it! Thanks.

Does the geotargeting and stats still apply?

Presumably some paramneters cannot apply, such as the xenforo specific ones like usergroups.

Last edited:
There seems to be an issue with the placeholder, showing a 404 not found error in the console. Try using a code ad to see how that works.

Siropu updated Ads Manager 2 by Siropu with a new update entry:

Improvements & Bug Fixes

Added ad option to enable click fraud protection for third-party ads such as AdSense. This option allows you to hide the ad after it has been clicked x times by the same visitor. Blocked IPs are displayed in the "Details" section of the ad.

Bugs Fixed
Users with inactive ads cannot extend their ads if there are no empty slots.
Placeholder images not working due to changes in the placeholder service URL structure.
Other code issues.

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Siropu, now when I migrate from ad manager 1 to ad manager 2 all packages and ads are saving and transferring?
This is very important for me.
You promised that will be in next versions of your addon.

Top Bottom