Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.4.22

No permission to buy (€49.99)
The ad was named "Link Ad 1", it wasn't an actual link ad.

Yes, that must be what happened. Presumably an amateur spammer who wthought they could add a link.

Is there any record of deleted ad or are they just completely hard deleted when that happens?

There are no records left after deletion. I can add some details about the ad in the notification emails so you can see in which package has been submitted and other info too.

I'm looking for an ad mod that I can setup then a potential ad purchaser can buy adspace for the location they are interested in, setup the ad and it appears. Once the time or money runs out it reverts to adsense or disappears. Can this do that?

I basically want to be hands off and let the advertising run itself.

Is there a way for guests to view the available ad packages and details?
Give permission to create ads. When they will click on a package to create an ad, they will be prompted to login.

@apsmith21, please send me a PM with details regarding the integration so I can understand how it should work with my add-on.

Give permission to create ads. When they will click on a package to create an ad, they will be prompted to login.

Yes, but I have unregistered with permissions to create ad, and in the ad both registered and unrgistered is enabled, but what I meant is for unregistered to click on the ad and to be able to see the ad details, prices withy discounts etc. which they cannot see as unregistered

I can add discount information on the package list, under price and some other info regarding criteria (if enabled).

I can add discount information on the package list, under price and some other info regarding criteria (if enabled).

I think that would be very useful

Currently I have got round this by changing the phrase Cost to Maximum Cost and mentioning the minimum cost in the overview

Last edited:
This is how it would look like in the next release:

Attachments

• packages.webp
    packages.webp
    13 KB · Views: 24
  • packageDiscounts.webp
    packageDiscounts.webp
    12.1 KB · Views: 24
Nice. That's better.

Even better (IMO) would be a range , e.g. Cost = $5 - $10. Or Cost = from $6. This way it immediately shows the potential advertiser the minimum not the maximum.

That's the way it is with Woocommerce variable products.

Not sure if that's possible, or whether other epeople would find that useful anyway.

No stats for CPC sticky threads. I am trying to test one now and presumably it doesn't count if I keep clicking on itn myself. I just want to test that it becsomes unsticky after the two clicks paid for by my test user.

PS: if somebody here can please click on it, it is here:

https://cafesaxophone.com/forums/saxophone-teachers/

Also is there a way for the Enable "Advertise here" link for sticky threads to only show in the specific forums for which sticky threads are enabled?

CPC/CPM are currently not supported for sticky threads and featured resources.

Also is there a way for the Enable "Advertise here" link for sticky threads to only show in the specific forums for which sticky threads are enabled?
It will be fixed in the next release.

When a user creates a sticky ad, the prefix disappears. Also if admin delet the sticky ad and the thread reverts to non-sticky, the prefix disappears.

If an ad is pending and admin put back the prefix , then it disappears again when the ad is approved and becomes sticky.

Top Bottom