Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.4.22

No permission to buy (€49.99)
Does the package have the option "Enable for advertisers" checked? If yes, I need to know your advertiser package settings and the number of ads active and inactive for that package.

Does the package have the option "Enable for advertisers" checked?
Of course, it has checked this option.

The ad has following settings:
Position: Above top breadcrumb
Unit alignment: center
Unit size: 728x90
Unit style: margin: 10px auto;
Ad display order: Random
Enable statistics: all checked except Google analytics option

After that all other options defaultAnd at the end
Allowed ad sizes: 728x90
Maximum active ads allowed: 10
Ad cost: 150 per week
Minimum purchase: 1
Maximum purchase: 12
Checked : enable package for advertiser
Checked: Enable "Advertise here" link

Let me know if you need more info.

2 active ads, 1 inactive(finished just today)

Any thoughts?

Code:
Server error log
ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined index: thread src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Template/Ad.php:105
Generated by: neznam 06.03.2018. at 17:37
Stack trace
#0 src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Template/Ad.php(105): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Unde...', '/home/nginx/dom...', 105, Array)
#1 src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Listener.php(25): Siropu\AdsManager\Template\Ad->__construct(Object(XF\Pub\App), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#2 [internal function]: Siropu\AdsManager\Listener::templaterGlobalData(Object(XF\Pub\App), Array, Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#3 src/XF/Extension.php(67): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#4 src/XF/App.php(2350): XF\Extension->fire('templater_globa...', Array, NULL)
#5 src/XF/App.php(1660): XF\App->fire('templater_globa...', Array)
#6 src/XF/App.php(1550): XF\App->getGlobalTemplateData(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#7 src/XF/Pub/App.php(350): XF\App->preRender(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'json')
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(280): XF\Pub\App->preRender(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'json')
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(44): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'json')
#10 src/XF/App.php(1889): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#11 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#12 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#13 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(36) "/threads/off-topic.28713/multi-quote"
  ["referrer"] => string(59) "https://www.pijanitvor.com/threads/off-topic.28713/page-236"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/threads/off-topic_28713/multi-quote"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(5) {
    ["quotes"] => string(81) "{"462534":["Zato je ignoriranje ujedno i oblik psihičkog i emotivnog nasilja."]}"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(33) "/threads/off-topic.28713/page-236"
    ["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

Of course, it has checked this option.
I asked because the only change I've made to this is feature is to check for advertiser permissions before displaying it. I will look into it.

@Siropu, does all the old packages moves from xf1 addon to xf2 also?
Yes. If you are using preview images for the packages and in the past had a directory permission issue, set the directories permission data/siropu/am/ to 777

Any thoughts?
Not long after the release I've made some new changes, please try re-downloading it and see how it goes after that.

@Siropu I just notice something.

So I got 2 email notification an advertiser submits new ad and must be approved. Isn't supposed to be just one email notification?
And indeed there was 1 ad to be approved.

And today I believe a member tried to create another ad and I got a notification there is a new ad to approve but there is no ad to approve from that member. Why notification fires before ad actually submitted?

Please take a look into this when you have free time and update us. Thanks!

Does this happens only in conversations? If you place the ad with the built in ad system in conversations, does it work?

Does this happens only in conversations?
Sometimes on other pages ads not show (if page is long - forum_list for example) if there is 5+ ads (on the second half of page), but in conversation ads not show at all.

If you place the ad with the built in ad system in conversations
There is not built in ad system in acp for conversation

Strange. The only difference between Ads Manager and the default ad system when displaying ads is that Ads Manager places the ad in a div container where XF system doesn't.

Also, custom banner position above content - if aligment is center, still shows left (auto aligment is left too).
Custom banner position below content - if aligment is center, not showing at all (if auto is set, then is showed left aligment).

Top Bottom