Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.4.22

No permission to buy (€49.99)
If you have enabled Ads Manager for advertisers, then you should see a list of ads on the front-end. Each ad has a link to an edit page either in its menu or in the ad name.

If you have enabled Ads Manager for advertisers, then you should see a list of ads on the front-end. Each ad has a link to an edit page either in its menu or in the ad name.
So I'm missing something here:
1636725817734.webp

Though in the admin panel of XF I have many ads assigned to me as the owner, but on the front end it doesn't show any.

It only shows ads created from the front-end as an advertiser. Since you are an admin, you can manage ads from ACP.

It only shows ads created from the front-end as an advertiser. Since you are an admin, you can manage ads from ACP.
So if I setup an ad for an advertiser there is no way to give that advertiser access to change his banner(s) then?

So if I setup an ad for an advertiser there is no way to give that advertiser access to change his banner(s) then?
Looks like I found the missing piece. It's because I'm an admin I don't have those options. If I create a test account, assign the ad to that account then the ads manager page in the user profile drop down DOES show what I'm looking for. We're good to go now! Thanks!

Hi,

I'm having issues with Google Adsense policy violation on some threads.

With this plugin I can disable google advertising on specific topics?
Might also want to make sure you have Adsense Ads disabled in these templates, so you are not violating Google Adsense policy:

Is it be possible to set up package with a desktop and mobile banner? This way the advertiser isn't limited to one or the other or have to buy a desktop and mobile placement?

Also, is it possible to let the advertiser select what node they want their ad in from the front end?

Last edited:
I'm struggling a bit to get different ads to load on the pages I want.

I have a banner ad that I want to see only on Media (XFMG), Articles (AMS) and Showcase pages.

In the ad setting under "Page Criteria" I see that I can select individual categories for each of these addons (like Media for example). But the problem is the ad only shows in those specific categories. How can I get it to show on all Media pages?

And I can't get it to work at all on Article or Showcase categories.

@Siropu if I should be posting this in your Support Ticket system just let me know. I'm not sure where the best place to post questions is.

Siropu helped me sort this via his customer support system. Very quick response. Thanks!

The solution was to use the "Content template is:" option under Ads Manager > Ads > Page Criteria

You can easily find the template name of each page by temporarily making "page info" visible. Go to Setup > Options > Ads Manager [Admin] and check "Enable page info". Then visit each page you want to show your ad on and take note of the template names.

In case it helps anyone, here are the templates names that worked for me:

XF Media Gallery - xfmg_media_index,xfmg_category_view,xfmg_album_index,xfmg_album_view,xfmg_media_user_index,xfmg_album_user_index,xfmg_media_view,xfmg_album_add,xfmg_whats_new_media_comments

Articles (AMS) - xa_ams_index,xa_ams_whats_new_articles,xa_ams_whats_new_article_comments,xa_ams_series_index,xa_ams_author_view,xa_ams_watched_articles,xa_ams_category_view,xa_ams_article_view,xa_ams_article_gallery,xa_ams_author_list,xa_ams_author_articles_awaiting_publishing,xa_ams_author_drafts

Showcase -
xa_sc_index,xa_sc_whats_new_items,xa_sc_whats_new_item_comments,xa_sc_latest_reviews,xa_sc_author_view,xa_sc_author_list,xa_sc_category_view,xa_sc_author_items_awaiting_publishing,xa_sc_author_drafts,xa_sc_author_reviews,xa_sc_watched_items,xa_sc_watched_categories

Last edited:
Is there a way to rotate the banner ads automatically without a page reload, or can I commission it as a feature?

Siropu updated Ads Manager 2 by Siropu with a new update entry:

Improvements & Bug Fixes

Added interval display option for AdBlock notice message.
Added admin option to change banner directory name to bypass AdBlockers.
Made some changes to the "Core js file path" admin option to handle it automatically when ad is upgraded.
Added a new setting to the Keyword ad type to display title as a tooltip. In the past versions, it is displayed as a tooltip by default.

Bugs Fixed
Deleting banners not working when editing ads.
Package allowed ad sizes not working correctly when...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom