Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.4.22

No permission to buy (€49.99)
what would be the best way to add rel=noopener to banner ads?
Using the custom HTML option to build the code manually.
Also, using target="_blank" (Open in a new tab setting), has the same behavior as rel="noopener" on most browsers.

Hello @Siropu

A few questions:

1) I am bit confused with ths pricing, on my interface I see a yellow button saying "49.99" and on the main page "19.99". How does this work?

2) What is the lowest version of Xenforo that I can use this as manager with?

3) On the options of blocking certain countries, in parallel to blocking content to those selected countries, does the software serve alternative content, or do users in those countries only see an empty banner/broken image?

Thanks

I am bit confused with ths pricing, on my interface I see a yellow button saying "49.99" and on the main page "19.99". How does this work?
19.99 is the license renewal cost.

What is the lowest version of Xenforo that I can use this as manager with?
XF 2.0.x with Ads Manager version 2.3.3

On the options of blocking certain countries, in parallel to blocking content to those selected countries, does the software serve alternative content, or do users in those countries only see an empty banner/broken image?
Nothing is displayed.

Reactions: Tfs
Also would be great to add a section to create the invoices for the sold services.
You can do that already from the Invoice section of Ads Manager. However, you don't need to add them manually since it is automated using packages and payment profiles.

Hi Siropu, but it seems that the addon create only a number for the invoice, the document is not present.
To add the real invoice document/paper to stamp, must be made by hands with some software and when ready is it possible to add it (in the addon) by pressing "Upload Custom Invoice".
So seems that there isn't the way to create the document and it is really a useful feature for a plugin like this.

Yes, add-on doesn't generates a legal invoice document, you have to add it manually by uploading it. If you run a registered business, you should have a way to generate your own custom invoices.

Exactly. For thi was nice a little section to let add the informations to generate the document.
My idea was this.
After a customer have bought a service, in his panel found also a tab where is wrote "Add your invoice details" so that they can add these informations.
Then in the backend in the section dedicated to the invoices, a script has only to add these details added from the customer and the services bought, letting the admin of the forum to eventually change the date of exposition, add or remove the services bought, and change the price in agree with the customer. Only after that, the details are filled and the admin can click on save the generate the real document. That in the end is only a page to fill with the details added. But is just an idea, I think nice.
For now yes sure I can create by hands the document, but an automated thing could be better and will help to manage the ads also about this aspect, seeing that your addon just let make everything.

Then please Siropu don't forghet my previous post about the carousel, that generate SEO issues.

Hello

When I mark "User is a guest and accepted cookies" as a criteria and a user comes for the first time from Google, he accepts cookies but the ad doesn't appear until he goes to a second page.

Any way to avoid this? I have most of my visits from guests and I'm losing the first ad impression always

Thanks

Hi @Siropu!

What about a feature on this addon to use AliExpress Portals API (affiliation)? For the moment, I'm using an intermediary, AdMitad, that allows me to use AliExpres with deep-linking, but it makes me lose an important % of benefits.

I'm not familiar with it but there are no plans to integrate it with ad networks. If you are referring to the affiliate link ad type, there is a PHP callback option that you can use it to generate custom affiliate links.

Hey just installed the add-on and it's very helpful. One thing I cannot get to work is the 'Display a dismissible notice' when an adblock is detected. In fact I can't get any of the adblock options to work. I'm on a Mac and have tested with Chrome, Firefox and Safari. I can turn on my adblocker and ads are blocked but I see no notices or replaced text

Also, I have a page I created that I don't want ads on.

The template is:
_page_node.12345

Putting that template name in the "Prevent ads showing in these templates" does nothing.

Putting the node id "12345" in the "Node ID is NOT" field does not work either.

I still get ads on the page

Top Bottom