Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.4.22

No permission to buy (€49.99)
I would love to see some YouTube videos on how to initially configure, how to get the most out of this, cool tricks, etc. I know documentation is no fun, not sure if there is any as I heard there was not, but YouTube is a great way to educate as well.

I'd also love to see this great vendor (@Siropu) build a better Classifieds system than what's out there. Looks like some great work and a great Classifieds system would be appreciated.
I’d like some documentation/ tutorials for this too. Doesn’t even need to be a video. Just some ‘Here’s how to do this...’ articles

One of my user upgrades is allowed an ad, so I created a ad package for them. Is there a way to set the End Date to match when the User Upgrade expires? As of now, if the user upgrade expires and they are downgraded the ad continues to run.

The addon seems not to be working correctly on my forum or maybe I didn't get a setting right.
Advert clicks and views statistics are showing N/A. The ads have had many views and click but keep showing N/A when you check the statistics.

Any idea on what to do?

For sticky thread there is no place in ad/package to enable statistics. Kindly tell me the location to enable it. For text ad clicks and views statistics shows.

Hey @Siropu ,

any chance you could add the ad criterias "Last post is older than" and "Last post is NOT older than"? The Ads Manager already provides us with "Thread is older than" options, but there is nothing to target the last post date which becomes more and more important to us to optimize the ad revenue.

Hey @Siropu ,

any chance you could add the ad criterias "Last post is older than" and "Last post is NOT older than"? The Ads Manager already provides us with "Thread is older than" options, but there is nothing to target the last post date which becomes more and more important to us to optimize the ad revenue.

That would be pretty useful.

Hey Siropu I'm trying to use the 'Display condition' in a widget to only show the widget when a certain ad is displayed.

I do this:
Code:
{{ dump($xf.samAds)}}

and get this:
screen-shot-2021-06-03-at-9-44-29-pm-png.252789

Basically I need to determine if the 'sponsoredText' or 'sponsoredLogo' values are there or not.

What are you trying to display in those widgets?
A Banner or Text ad.

The end goal is to have ads show in the sidebar of threads where the ad owner is the OP. All of that is easy with your add-on, with exception that the sidebar is off by default in all threads. I only want it on for these particular ads which is why I was trying to use a conditional in the widget to display if either of the two types of ads are set in $xf.samAds

EDIT: I realize I could use the misc. sidebar position and it will appear and disappear as needed, but I need it in a widget to control the H3 text in the block the ads appear in. So it doesn't just say 'Advertisements'

Last edited:
Top Bottom