Add-on Install & Upgrade

Add-on Install & Upgrade 1.4.3

No permission to download
I might be missing something silly here, but i've entered my username & password (user email and tried my username 'Snelvuur') but it keeps saying 'Login to XenForo.com has failed. Make sure you login with your XenForo username and password' i don't get any errors back besides that. All other functionality seems to be working just fine.

Me, too - I'm getting the identical error message. I've had this issue the last three or four weeks and changed/resaved the password several times using different combinations thinking it has to be something obvious.

Edit: Agggh -- ignore, sorry!!
I've had little experience with Xenforo, and apparently, between the PW/Username for the license + my forum + this community, I was saving the wrong set into the external services part. I'm just gonna pretend I didn't just spend a month on something this stupid...

Last edited:
Wrong set? Since i still have it, i just did my username + password and that fails for me for some reason. Perhaps i have the same issue?

I did find a small bug, if you have a newer version installed it thinks you need to upgrade..

Dunno to be honest. As I've said before you'll just need to learn to ignore these for a while. I'm working on a slightly more robust solution which should see an end to these weird ones.

Dunno to be honest. As I've said before you'll just need to learn to ignore these for a while. I'm working on a slightly more robust solution which should see an end to these weird ones.
It's no hair off my ass (sadly). I just report them as they come up in case they could help.

ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class 'AddOnInstaller_Model_AddOn' not found - library/XenForo/Model.php:195
Generated By: Shiro, 7 minutes ago

What could cause this issue? Is there any way to fix this?

Sounds like the files for the add on installer are missing from the server or in the wrong place.

I think I'm having a similar issue with one of *******'s addons. I cannot get it to upgrade using the mania Xml option. I've never had this issue before. Everything is installed as normal. Even previous versions of this addon worked just fine.

I don't know if this error is related to this addon, but ask is better than nothing.

Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Call to undefined method ModEss_Model_Log::logAdminRequest() - library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Abstract.php:32
Generato Da: il Custode, Ieri alle 12:47
Code:
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Code:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(58) "https://www.immobilio.it/admin.php?add-ons/install-upgrade"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["add-ons/install-upgrade"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(3) {
    ["resource_url"] => string(60) "http://xenforo.com/community/resources/user-self-delete.1454"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
  }
}

Thank you so much. works perfect here
YOU ROCK Chris!
280.gif

So i have migrated my xenforo to a new installation, on this new server i gave the permission of all www folder to one user created just for that. However now i face server permission errors trying to install/update addons.
Code:
Server Error

copy(./library/QuizMaster_Start.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
copy() in AddOnInstaller/Model/AddOn.php at line 60
AddOnInstaller_Model_AddOn->recursiveCopy() in AddOnInstaller/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 259
AddOnInstaller_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstallUpgrade() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/html/admin.php at line 13

What am i missing here?

I've installed this and all seems to be working ok for install and upgrade (both with ZIP file and install from XenForo.com) however the update checker seems to not be working - it's stuck as "Never Checked" status on all of them. I've tried to force the cron to run but even then it says it completed successfully but no update on the last checked flag as far as I can see.

You don't. XenForo Media Gallery is an official add-on and therefore cannot be tracked with this add-on.

What directory just the add on try to unzip things into before doing the upgrades? I need to change permissions on that but the errors I'm getting don't tell me where the directory is that it tries to make.

When this add-on is enabled, relative or wildcard server file paths don't work with the server file XML install mode.

A server error relating to not being able to parse as XML occurs.

Liam

Top Bottom