Add-on Install & Upgrade

Add-on Install & Upgrade 1.4.3

No permission to download
Feature request: The ability to detect the correct upload path when a top level upload directory is missing from the addon package based XenForo's top level file structure

Can you please add support for Two Factor Auth, I'm using via email.
I hope that's possible.

I'm probably not going to do that, no.

Your best solution would be to have another account which doesn't have 2FA which does have access to resources.

Having a second account for some purposes is ok. It wouldn't be wise to start using both accounts for posting, that's for sure. It's that kind of thing and other deceptive practices that we'd be wanting to avoid.

Reactions: Xon
Can you please add support for Two Factor Auth, I'm using via email.
I hope that's possible.
When I initially read this, I thought that forcing Two factor auth before addons could be installed by addon might be useful. Then I realised it was for checking for XF addon updates.

Feature request: The ability to detect the correct upload path when a top level upload directory is missing from the addon package based XenForo's top level file structure
It already tries todo this. It attempts to locate the library/styles/js folders and deploy them as to the proper places. It sometimes doesn't work very well.

Hey there! After updating this addon, the menu option for the update is named "Update Checker Could not execute callback AddOnInstaller_Listener::getAddonInstallerUpdateCount() - Not callable."

Any ideas?

EDIT: Dumb question. I didn't upload the contents of 'upload' folder to my site when updating.

Last edited:
@Chris D, sorry, did not had the patience to read through all the discussion and could not find anything about it in the addon description:

When i uninstall an addon, does this addon also delete redundant files related to the removed addon from the hosting server, automatically?

Its cumbersome to remove files from the web-server as i have to literally download the removed addon from the resources and look for the files to be removed...

Thank you.

XenForo Username
XenForo Password

Please remember (much like your SMTP settings) no effort is made to encrypt this sensitive credential. It is stored in the database as plain text.
@Chris D

Is it possible to encrypt this in a future version? This is actually the only thing that's holding me from using this add-on.
No encryption is so 2000 ;)

<Edit>

I also made a dummy account now :)
That way it's ok. (y)

Last edited:
Top Bottom