Add-on Install & Upgrade

Add-on Install & Upgrade 1.4.3

No permission to download
Same error with Widget Framework add-on, which has the structure needed but contains extra files

Code:
[Fri Nov 09 18:05:07.695007 2012] [:error] [pid 26196] [client 68.53.229.176:51766] PHP Fatal error:  Class 'ZipArchive' not found in /home/orchidsforum/www/library/AddOnInstaller/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php on line 105, referer: http://www.orchidsforum.com/admin.php?add-ons/widget_framework/auto-upgrade

Any particular reason why the addon-prestage folder is not removed after installing an addon? You mentioned some permission errors when deleting files so I'm not sure if that is the issue. I just noticed that the directory is accessible to the public, so if not deleted, it should probably be restricted, or at the very least each folder needs some blank index files. People probably wouldn't be able to see the actual php code in the browser, but still not something you'd want people to have access to. No problems yet otherwise. :)
Any update on this?

Same error with Widget Framework add-on, which has the structure needed but contains extra files

Code:
[Fri Nov 09 18:05:07.695007 2012] [:error] [pid 26196] [client 68.53.229.176:51766] PHP Fatal error:  Class 'ZipArchive' not found in /home/orchidsforum/www/library/AddOnInstaller/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php on line 105, referer: http://www.orchidsforum.com/admin.php?add-ons/widget_framework/auto-upgrade
This is actually a server error.

You need to contact your host and get them to install PHP with the ZipArchive class enabled. Basically, your PHP installation has no ability to work with Zip files.

It's possible to add a folder named "no-upload". The structure would be
AddOnFile.zip
| no-upload​
| Any desired added​
| upload​
| js​
| library​
| styles​
| AddOnFile.xml​
| license.txt​
| phrasestranslation.xml​
| readme.txt​
| somethings.txt​
| translationaddon.xml​

The AddOnInstaller take the name of the file that matches the name of the zip file. Just upload the contents of the upload folder.

Can this idea? :)

Salud2

Any update on this?
In what way is it accessible to the public?

For me, I get a forbidden error while trying to access that on a server.

If it's listing the directory contents then that's a server config you will need to address yourself.

It's possible to add a folder named "no-upload". The structure would be
AddOnFile.zip
| no-upload​
| Any desired added​
| upload​
| js​
| library​
| styles​
| AddOnFile.xml​
| license.txt​
| phrasestranslation.xml​
| readme.txt​
| somethings.txt​
| translationaddon.xml​

The AddOnInstaller take the name of the file that matches the name of the zip file. Just upload the contents of the upload folder.

Can this idea? :)

Salud2
Everything in the zip file is extracted to the server so even if you had a no upload folder - that would be on the server too. There's no way around this as fundamentally, the entire contents of the zip file need to be extracted to the server.

However, only the contents of the "upload" folder are copied into the root of your XenForo installation.

I normally thank people for donations in private as usually they tell me they've donated or I can tell from their name who on the forum it was. I received a donation today for this add-on - thank you so much. It is always appreciated... whoever you are ;)

Thanks (y)

In what way is it accessible to the public?

For me, I get a forbidden error while trying to access that on a server.

If it's listing the directory contents then that's a server config you will need to address yourself.
Yea, I already denied access to it myself, but the average user probably wouldn't bother to check. I'd just prefer to have the whole folder deleted after an install, more directories to exclude when you have version control on, doing backups, etc. :S No worries though.

Just got this:
Code:
Fatal error: Class 'ZipArchive' not found in /home/mypimppc/public_html/library/AddOnInstaller/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php on line 17

Just got this:
Code:
Fatal error: Class 'ZipArchive' not found in /home/mypimppc/public_html/library/AddOnInstaller/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php on line 17

This is actually a server error.

You need to contact your host and get them to install PHP with the ZipArchive class enabled. Basically, your PHP installation has no ability to work with Zip files.
It's installed PHP with the ZipArchive class enabled?

Salud2

Installed the installer. Shows up fine and responds in the CP.
Tried to install your timer with it....

PHP:
copy(./library/RegFormTimer/ControllerPublic/Register.php) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
copy() in AddOnInstaller/Model/AddOn.php at line 21
AddOnInstaller_Model_AddOn->addOnInstallerCopyFiles() in AddOnInstaller/Model/AddOn.php at line 18
AddOnInstaller_Model_AddOn->addOnInstallerCopyFiles() in AddOnInstaller/Model/AddOn.php at line 18
AddOnInstaller_Model_AddOn->addOnInstallerCopyFiles() in AddOnInstaller/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 57
AddOnInstaller_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionAutoInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
etc.....

Can you try installing one of my other add-ons with it?

Just want to ascertain if it's just that add-on or others as well.

Tried upgrading Notifications with it....same type of long errors resulted.
Code:
copy(./js/gritter/preview.js) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: Permission denied

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
copy() in AddOnInstaller/Model/AddOn.php at line 21
AddOnInstaller_Model_AddOn->addOnInstallerCopyFiles() in AddOnInstaller/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 145
AddOnInstaller_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionAutoUpgrade() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132

Top Bottom