Add-on Install & Upgrade

Add-on Install & Upgrade 1.4.3

No permission to download
So far I've added widget framework, tiaga chat and medals, going to add a 15 more in about 5 minutes.

This is it for today.
Installed Add-ons

Prefix match
Installed Add-ons

Add User Avatar to Last Post by Waindigo1.1.0
Add-on Installer0.1
Book Reviews by Waindigo1.0.1
Custom Fields by Waindigo1.0.3
Edit User Join Date by Waindigo1.0.3
Friends by Waindigo1.0.1
Hide Memberlist for Guests1.2.1
TaigaChat0.5.5
XenMoods1.1.3
[bd] Medal1.3.3
[bd] Widget Framework1.5.4
[Tinhte] XenTag1.2.6

With this addon I can install on the go from tablets or smartphone without an additional ftp client (y)

Hm. But my addon has not only install or upgrade addon, and so can install/upgrade from one archive many addons - this save many time :)

Hm. But my addon has not only install or upgrade addon, and so can install/upgrade from one archive many addons - this save many time :)

Infis the description gave me a hedache back then when you introduced the addon. And frankly, I couldn't understand most of it... Maybe you could revisit and polish the thread a bit, make it more understandable how it works and what we can do with it.

Ok. The basic function of my addon - installation from archive of addons, and also installation at once some addons. The matter is that at installation it is consecutive several addons templates very long are recomplied. At installation at once several addons evolution of templates occupies as much time, as one. Thus time is saved at installation at once several addons by formation of one archive.
Also at installation of addons my addon shows, what files are copied and whether are not present at copying of problems.
Besides it at updating of addons distinctions in files that can be useful are shown.

Unfortunately, I not the expert on English, therefore could not translate the description of the addon well. I will be grateful, if someone can make it.

I'm bout to install and use this for the first time today, for your profile views count addon :D

Will rate both afterwards.

I'm bout to install and use this for the first time today, for your profile views count addon :D

Will rate both afterwards.
I use it all the time :D

It's awesome, if I may say so myself. I need to improve the code because I started coding some extra functionality and left the code in, so in theory the code can be simplified, but hey, it works great.

I literally use it all the time. And even great add-on developers like Naatan and Waindigo support it too.

Any particular reason why the addon-prestage folder is not removed after installing an addon? You mentioned some permission errors when deleting files so I'm not sure if that is the issue. I just noticed that the directory is accessible to the public, so if not deleted, it should probably be restricted, or at the very least each folder needs some blank index files. People probably wouldn't be able to see the actual php code in the browser, but still not something you'd want people to have access to. No problems yet otherwise. :)

Just got this:

Code:
[Fri Nov 09 17:50:56.246365 2012] [:error] [pid 26011] [client 68.53.229.176:51251] PHP Fatal error:  Class 'ZipArchive' not found in /home/orchidsforum/www/library/AddOnInstaller/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php on line 105, referer: http://www.orchidsforum.com/admin.php?add-ons/SedoTinyFix/auto-upgrade

Probably be good to check for correct structure and throw an error if possible.

Top Bottom