[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO

[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO [Paid] 1.2.6b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Is there any information on how to put a few streams in the sidebar for the forum list? I see the option, but it doesn't appear to be working.

Not sure if this has been asked before, but is it possible for this to be like fully responsive like an actual Twitch TV page? On this addon when the page gets smaller, the width of the video gets smaller, but not the height - this causes huge black bars.

This probably has been asked before, but is it possible to have a red alert thing on "Streams" stating the number of people currently streaming, as oppose to the number of people who are the queue to be accepted?

CkSK+

This would be handy because we don't have a big streamer base, and people aren't going to check often if they know there's most likely not going to be anyone streaming.

This probably has been asked before, but is it possible to have a red alert thing on "Streams" stating the number of people currently streaming, as oppose to the number of people who are the queue to be accepted?

CkSK+

This would be handy because we don't have a big streamer base, and people aren't going to check often if they know there's most likely not going to be anyone streaming.
Its actually NEVER been asked... never thought of it...

@Jaxel - any news on when the next version will be released? I did enquire about a few things a while back, and was told in the next release. Can you provide some sort of ETA?

I'm not too happy with the support this is getting - considering it was a PRO mod and what you said previously - regarding providing support.

Don't get me wrong, I love the mod - I just want to be able to display a sideblock with the streams using Widget framework as I don't use XenPorta. Can you assist with this please?

I'm not too happy with the support this is getting - considering it was a PRO mod and what you said previously - regarding providing support.

Don't get me wrong, I love the mod - I just want to be able to display a sideblock with the streams using Widget framework as I don't use XenPorta. Can you assist with this please?

I've already asked this before, and I believe the response I got was that you have to use Xenporta, or ask someone to make you a widget for it, because he has no plans to do so.

I dont provide ETAs... and since this is a PRO mod, I don't release updates as quick... they need to be tested more.

install addon

Server Error

Mysqli statement execute error : Specified key was too long; max key length is 1000 bytes

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 317
Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in EWRrio/Install.php at line 71
EWRrio_Install->_install_1() in EWRrio/Install.php at line 41
EWRrio_Install::installCode()
call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 215
XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 187
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /usr/www/www.novgames.ru/www/community/admin.php at line 13

how to fix ?

That error doesnt make sense to me... The specified key is:
Code:
UNIQUE KEY `service_id` (`service_id`,`channel_value1`,`channel_value2`)
Thats int(10)+varchar(255)+varchar(255)... thats below 1000 bytes.

Anyone else have this issue?

paid 40 bucks and does not have a solution, but the problem with your plugin
Find this code in Install.php:
Code:
        $this->_getDb()->query("
            CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `EWRrio_channels` (
                `service_id`            int(10) unsigned NOT NULL,
                `channel_id`            int(10) unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
                `channel_value1`        varchar(255) NOT NULL,
                `channel_value2`        varchar(255) NOT NULL,
                `channel_title`        varchar(255) NOT NULL,
                `channel_thumb`        varchar(255) NOT NULL,
                `channel_date`            int(10) unsigned NOT NULL,
                PRIMARY KEY (`channel_id`),
            ) ENGINE = InnoDB CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_general_ci
        ");
Replace with:
Code:
        $this->_getDb()->query("
            CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `EWRrio_channels` (
                `service_id`            int(10) unsigned NOT NULL,
                `channel_id`            int(10) unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
                `channel_value1`        varchar(100) NOT NULL,
                `channel_value2`        varchar(100) NOT NULL,
                `channel_title`        varchar(255) NOT NULL,
                `channel_thumb`        varchar(255) NOT NULL,
                `channel_date`            int(10) unsigned NOT NULL,
                PRIMARY KEY (`channel_id`),
            ) ENGINE = InnoDB CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_general_ci
        ");

Hi @Jaxel

I notice on your site you have the alert balloon showing the number of live streams currently broadcasting. Is this in the current released version, or something you are adding at a later date? I'm assuming the latter as I don't see any option to enable it.

Hi @Jaxel

I notice on your site you have the alert balloon showing the number of live streams currently broadcasting. Is this in the current released version, or something you are adding at a later date? I'm assuming the latter as I don't see any option to enable it.
Its in the next version. There is a lot of stuff on 8WAYRUN that isn't in current releases.

Hi @Jaxel

+1

Nice feature, looks like must have. Hope will be released soon!

When trying to watch streams from an ipad, the stream doesn't load. Anyone else experiencing this?

Top Bottom