[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO [Paid] 1.2.2b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Looks good. Thinking about buying this one, is it hard to translate or are every phrase tagged with something related to the addon? Thanks.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The recent threads sidebar widget uses XenForo's built in widget. So if you want to edit it, you just need to use the CSS selector to make it bold.

Please forgive me...Im not sure where to change the code. :sick: To preserve the functionality of the Xenporta block which DOES show all new comments in bold in the sidebar, my recently purchased Xenporta 2 Pro has a Recent Threads widget which is beautiful but does not bold the new comments. If I could do that, I would deactivate Xenporta and only use the widget in Xenporta 2 Pro. As it stands right now, I run the Xenporta 2 for a nice articles page on the front end, with no Recent Threads widget, and Xenporta is used to put the Recent Comments in the sidebar with it's block for the forums.

I hate to be a noob, but I gotta ask!

@Jaxel I'm having serious problems with articles page. How can I disable link /articles? My articles page are bugged, and people are over loading this page and slowing my forum. Can I delete? Change? I disable articles options, but the /articles stay. Thanks

Please forgive me...Im not sure where to change the code. :sick: To preserve the functionality of the Xenporta block which DOES show all new comments in bold in the sidebar, my recently purchased Xenporta 2 Pro has a Recent Threads widget which is beautiful but does not bold the new comments. If I could do that, I would deactivate Xenporta and only use the widget in Xenporta 2 Pro. As it stands right now, I run the Xenporta 2 for a nice articles page on the front end, with no Recent Threads widget, and Xenporta is used to put the Recent Comments in the sidebar with it's block for the forums.

I hate to be a noob, but I gotta ask!
The recent comments widget in XP2... IS the recent comments widget built into XF. If the XF recent comments widget doesn't support bolding, then neither will the XP2 widget.

Any way to fix this?
View attachment 117083
The Media title bar "starts over" before it reaches the sidebar, which doesn't look pretty.
Sure, edit your skin's CSS with no horizontal repeat on the background image... this question really has nothing to do with XP2. lol.

@Jaxel I'm having serious problems with articles page. How can I disable link /articles? My articles page are bugged, and people are over loading this page and slowing my forum. Can I delete? Change? I disable articles options, but the /articles stay. Thanks
How is it bugged?

Any way to disable sub-categories from appearing in the Article View? Seeing as we have Tags now, it is kind of redundant.

@Jaxel
This is the error:
Informations of Error
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'EWRporta2_articles.article_sticky' in 'order clause' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: thalys, Hoje às 12:58
Stack Trace
#0 /home/promobugs.com.br/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('??????SELECT EW...')
#1 /home/promobugs.com.br/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '??????SELECT EW...')
#2 /home/promobugs.com.br/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('??????SELECT EW...')
#3 /home/promobugs.com.br/public_html/library/XenForo/Model.php(219): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('??????SELECT EW...', Array, 2)
#4 /home/promobugs.com.br/public_html/library/EWRporta2/Model/Articles.php(217): XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed('??????SELECT EW...', 'thread_id', Array)
#5 /home/promobugs.com.br/public_html/library/EWRporta2/ControllerPublic/Articles.php(381): EWRporta2_Model_Articles->getArticles(1, '15', Array)
#6 /home/promobugs.com.br/public_html/library/EWRporta2/ControllerPublic/Articles.php(43): EWRporta2_ControllerPublic_Articles->_getViewParams(Array)
#7 /home/promobugs.com.br/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): EWRporta2_ControllerPublic_Articles->actionIndex()
#8 /home/promobugs.com.br/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#9 /home/promobugs.com.br/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#10 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(37) "http://www.promobugs.com.br/articles/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

@Jaxel
This is the error:
Informations of Error
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'EWRporta2_articles.article_sticky' in 'order clause' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: thalys, Hoje às 12:58
Stack Trace
#0 /home/promobugs.com.br/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('??????SELECT EW...')
#1 /home/promobugs.com.br/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '??????SELECT EW...')
#2 /home/promobugs.com.br/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('??????SELECT EW...')
#3 /home/promobugs.com.br/public_html/library/XenForo/Model.php(219): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('??????SELECT EW...', Array, 2)
#4 /home/promobugs.com.br/public_html/library/EWRporta2/Model/Articles.php(217): XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed('??????SELECT EW...', 'thread_id', Array)
#5 /home/promobugs.com.br/public_html/library/EWRporta2/ControllerPublic/Articles.php(381): EWRporta2_Model_Articles->getArticles(1, '15', Array)
#6 /home/promobugs.com.br/public_html/library/EWRporta2/ControllerPublic/Articles.php(43): EWRporta2_ControllerPublic_Articles->_getViewParams(Array)
#7 /home/promobugs.com.br/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): EWRporta2_ControllerPublic_Articles->actionIndex()
#8 /home/promobugs.com.br/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#9 /home/promobugs.com.br/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#10 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(37) "http://www.promobugs.com.br/articles/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}
This error can happen if you run the upgrade script before you finish uploading all the files. Run this code on your database:
Code:
ALTER TABLE `EWRporta2_articles` ADD `article_sticky` int(1) unsigned NOT NULL

Having two major issues.

Anything I add to the big left sidebar space, does not appear, everything goes strange and not even a hint of the added widget appears, any widget, normal or rawhtml, they work fine in any other slot of the 'article list' but on that long left sidebar spot, zip-all appears.

Second issues, is the Affiliate links, i create an option set, add the info, click save, and bang says it was saved, but go back zip-all was saved, everything is empty.

Article Simple widget display the same amount of text no matter what I enter in the "Excerpt Trim" option..

I can see the text display correctly during loading, but then the whole "black shade" effect cover it up, and I still only see two lines even if I have 150 or even 500 as excerpt trim.. Fix?

Alternatively, what do I have to remove in EWRWidget_ArticleSimple to get rid of that black shade effect?

Last edited:
This may have been covered somewhere, but is there a way to auto-promote specific forums to specific categories?

Article Simple widget display the same amount of text no matter what I enter in the "Excerpt Trim" option..

I can see the text display correctly during loading, but then the whole "black shade" effect cover it up, and I still only see two lines even if I have 150 or even 500 as excerpt trim.. Fix?

Alternatively, what do I have to remove in EWRWidget_ArticleSimple to get rid of that black shade effect?
The height of those widgets is controlled by the css. It's a block style widget, so you want the defined height... if you don't the blocks won't line up. If you want to change it, then just edit the templates for it.

Having two major issues.

Anything I add to the big left sidebar space, does not appear, everything goes strange and not even a hint of the added widget appears, any widget, normal or rawhtml, they work fine in any other slot of the 'article list' but on that long left sidebar spot, zip-all appears.

Second issues, is the Affiliate links, i create an option set, add the info, click save, and bang says it was saved, but go back zip-all was saved, everything is empty.
I cant duplicate your issues with the affiliate links widget option sets...

As for your left sidebar issue; can you give me a link to your forum, and possibly admin access so I can take a look?

This may have been covered somewhere, but is there a way to auto-promote specific forums to specific categories?
Not at the moment, no. Auto-promoted threads don't actually get a promotion profile until you add categories or change the promotion settings... so this probably wont get added.

Jaxel updated [8wayRun.Com] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO with a new update entry:

Version 1.1.5 CHANGELOG

• Added the ability to remove the "sub-categories" block from the article view page.
  • Added some version checks to the javascript calls. This will prevent issues people have with out-dated JS after upgrades.
  • Added an "!important" css tag to some sidebar widths. Some skin designers out there like to use "!important" in their skins (which is bad form, and interferes with a lot of mod styling); doing so breaks the widths of a lot of block areas. I added my own "!important" tags to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom