[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO [Paid] 1.2.2b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Jaxel updated [8wayRun.Com] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO with a new update entry:

Version 1.1.5a HOTFIX

This is a hotfix that fixes a significant bug, and one not-so-important bug:
  • When trying to add categories in an article that was created using the auto-promote forum function, the [+] button will no longer open an overlay with your article index.
  • Author information will now properly get sent to $tParams... thus making the Author Related widget working again.

Read the rest of this update entry...

There are many instructions... in fact, there are even videos.

If you dont want this addon to control the widget locations on your forum list... then don't enable the widget framework on your forum list.

How do you disable the framework? And do you mind PMing me a link with instructions. Preferably text.

@Jaxel

Just thought I would report that I seem to be getting 5+ emails for every single version release from your notifications@fetchapp.com (8WAYRUN.TV) - Literally just checked email and had about 11-12 emails for the past 2 versions lol :P - Perhaps something that should be looked into.

Hey @Jaxel, it's now native resource manager functionality to include a "latest resources" block on the forum list. If using porta widgets for the forum list then this isnt possible. Could we get a widget for latest resources in a future update?

Thanks, Rob

Where is the link for us who already bought? Would be great to have a direct link in the main text. :)
Updates get emailed directly to you.

Hey @Jaxel, it's now native resource manager functionality to include a "latest resources" block on the forum list. If using porta widgets for the forum list then this isnt possible. Could we get a widget for latest resources in a future update?

Thanks, Rob
If you want to give me admin access to your forum so I can make a widget for it... otherwise I dont have access to the resource manager.

If you want to give me admin access to your forum so I can make a widget for it... otherwise I dont have access to the resource manager.
This would be amazing on my forum too! I would love one for recent and one for recent featured!

Jaxel:

1) How do I get access to updates?

2) I noticed the facebook block is working on your site. Has this been fixed? I know you said it's an FB issue but I was wondering if they fixed it or you found a workaround.

Thanks!

Jaxel:

1) How do I get access to updates?

2) I noticed the facebook block is working on your site. Has this been fixed? I know you said it's an FB issue but I was wondering if they fixed it or you found a workaround.

Thanks!
Updates are automatically emailed to you. Check your spam folders.

The facebook block hasn't changed. FB didn't fix anything... it just randomly works, and randomly doesnt work.

Hey @Jaxel, I couldn't find any FAQ related to make the articles full width and remove the sidebar, could please tell me how?

I tried disabling widget framework and everything but I couldn't do it, maybe i'm missing something?

And btw you should update the FAQ editing the first CSS which is:
Code:
.navTabs .articles .navLink { display none; }

should look like this:
Code:
.navTabs .articles .navLink { display: none; }

You missed A colon. xD

If you do make it, please share it with the rest of us :) There are many who would love to get this widget working on Xenporta 2 as well!

@Rob going to give admin access? If not, I can do it.

Hi @Jaxel ,

I face the display issue related to Widget Framework after I upgraded to Xenforo 1.5.1 and XenPorta 2 PRO 1.1.5a. The previous one (Xenforo 1.4.8 with Xenporta 2 PRO 1.1.1) worked properly.

The issue is:
In the portal page (EWRporta2_ArticleList), the title does not show correctly

Capture_01.webp

But, in the forum, it is correct:

Capture_02.webp

Could you help me fix it?

Thanks!

Hi @Jaxel ,

I face the display issue related to Widget Framework after I upgraded to Xenforo 1.5.1 and XenPorta 2 PRO 1.1.5a. The previous one (Xenforo 1.4.8 with Xenporta 2 PRO 1.1.1) worked properly.

The issue is:
In the portal page (EWRporta2_ArticleList), the title does not show correctly

View attachment 117730

But, in the forum, it is correct:

View attachment 117731

Could you help me fix it?

Thanks!
The recent thread widget is quite literally the widget that is built into XenForo. We don't change it at all.

@Jaxel

Getting this:

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class 'EWRporta2_Model_User' not found - library/XenForo/Application.php(528) : eval()'d code:1
Generated By: Unknown Account, Yesterday at 9:38 PM
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(273) "http://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/css.php?css=EWRporta2,EWRporta2_ArticleList,EWRporta2_Features,EWRporta2_Global,bb_code,dark_postrating,herodev_minecraftstatus_widget_status,message_user_info,nat_public_css,profile_post_list_simple,wf_default&style=9&dir=LTR&d=1443145054"
["_GET"] => array(4) {
["css"] => string(198) "EWRporta2,EWRporta2_ArticleList,EWRporta2_Features,EWRporta2_Global,bb_code,dark_postrating,herodev_minecraftstatus_widget_status,message_user_info,nat_public_css,profile_post_list_simple,wf_default"
["style"] => string(1) "9"
["dir"] => string(3) "LTR"
["d"] => string(10) "1443145054"
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}

Top Bottom