[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO [Paid] 1.2.2b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
I just buyed xenportal 2 and i dont have idea how setup articles of specify forum and from specify member, is a little confusing... (i was using xenportal 1)
Please read the FAQ...

All of the sudden when i promote to articles it no longer shows the newly promoted threads on the home page. I also delete a few older ones to see if this was a limit issue and it wasn't. I have cleared cookies, cache ect.. was working fine two days ago. i also have these outdated templates i have no idea what to do with.

View attachment 112698
Did you uncheck the "Ignore user permissions on article list" option?

Can someone point out where I can fix the following. I just applied the latest update and now my comments and views are messed up:
T2EKDLC.png

when it used to look like this

ecodlaq.png

Thanks
A recent update made major style changes to add Style Properties. Please read the patch notes.

Please read the FAQ...

Did you uncheck the "Ignore user permissions on article list" option?

A recent update made major style changes to add Style Properties. Please read the patch notes.

I tried to look that, I just want when i write something in a topic, it threat that as article automagicaly, like RecentNews Block of xenportal 1

Hey, I was wondering if anyone has had this happened to them with the teamspeak widget ? I'm trying to set it up, but I keep getting the following errors.

Host: 192.184.86.143 Port: 9987
Connected Users: Unable to Get Clients
server.png
Server name unknown

@Jaxel

Hey, I was wondering if anyone has had this happened to them with the teamspeak widget ? I'm trying to set it up, but I keep getting the following errors.

Host: 192.184.86.143 Port: 9987
Connected Users: Unable to Get Clients
server.png
Server name unknown

@Jaxel
The teamspeak widget is third party... I didnt write it.

Jaxel updated [8wayRun.Com] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO with a new update entry:

Version 1.1.3 CHANGELOG

• "Sticky" articles have returned! When promoting an article, you now have the ability to sticky that article to the top of your articles list.
  • "Full-sized Attachment Icons" have returned as a style property. I originally took this option out because its something that a knowledgeable admin could easily enable with the use of the XF template modification system; while at the same time, an ignorant admin could enable and cock up because they didn't understand how things work with...

Read the rest of this update entry...

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'EWRporta2_articles.article_sticky' in 'order clause' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: Unknown Account, 9 minutes ago

Screen Shot 2015-07-31 at 9.12.02 AM.webp

2. I do not see attachments when PROMOTE TO ARTICLE.

Hey @Jaxel, I know the slider respects usergroup permissions but is there any way to show the slider even if the member doesn't have permission to that thread?

I want to show some promotions to threads for VIP members, and want regular members to have an idea of what's inside the VIP forums.

Thanks.

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'EWRporta2_articles.article_sticky' in 'order clause' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: Unknown Account, 9 minutes ago

View attachment 112951

2. I do not see attachments when PROMOTE TO ARTICLE.
Seems like your server may have failed during the upgrade process. Or, you didn't upload all the files before you upgraded. Run the following code on your database:

Code:
ALTER TABLE `EWRporta2_articles` ADD `article_sticky` int(1) unsigned NOT NULL

Hey @Jaxel, I know the slider respects usergroup permissions but is there any way to show the slider even if the member doesn't have permission to that thread?

I want to show some promotions to threads for VIP members, and want regular members to have an idea of what's inside the VIP forums.

Thanks.
There is an option for this in the Admin CP: Ignore User Permissions on article list

Top Bottom