[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO [Paid] 1.2.2b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
I keep getting these Server Error Logs how can I fix it..
Code:
ErrorException: Undefined offset: 0 - library/EWRporta2/Widget/Features.php:8
Generated By: wickedstangs, 6 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home//public_html/library/EWRporta2/Widget/Features.php(8): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined offse...', '/home//...', 8, Array)
#1 /home//public_html/library/EWRporta2/Model/Widlinks.php(240): EWRporta2_Widget_Features->getUncachedData(Array, Array)
#2 /home//public_html/library/EWRporta2/ViewPublic/Global.php(79): EWRporta2_Model_Widlinks->getWidlinkParams(Array)
#3 /home//public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(220): EWRporta2_ViewPublic_Global->prepareParams()
#4 /home//public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(71): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject('EWRporta2_ViewP...', 'Html', Array, 'EWRporta2_Artic...')
#5 /home//public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(586): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView('EWRporta2_ViewP...', Array, 'EWRporta2_Artic...', NULL)
#6 /home//public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#7 /home//public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#8 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(37) "http://www.wickedstangs.com/articles/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
Go into your widget settings for features and click save.

Hi @Jaxel,
Could we exclude one category from Article List in the Portal Page?
Not on the default portal page. The default portal page is a page put together to match the srttings that 99% of users would be using. If you want a more customized portal page, you need to make your own custom widget page and then make that your portal.

Hi,

We've installed the portal here; http://www.onefootballforum.co.uk/index.php?articles/

Very happy with it, but we're looking to remove the Site Title and Description text which currently shows above the widgets. See text below;

One Football Forum | The Leading UK Football Forums
A tightknit, expanding forum for all aspects of the beautiful game. Premier League right through to Non League and across to European/World.

Can you please guide me on how to achieve this?

Many thanks,

Not on the default portal page. The default portal page is a page put together to match the srttings that 99% of users would be using. If you want a more customized portal page, you need to make your own custom widget page and then make that your portal.

OK. what's about feature main widget?
I put it in the Article List layout.
- When I select unspecify or only one category--> Feature Widget works fine
- When I select two or more categories --> it causes the server error

"
An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ' '15' GROUP BY xf_thread.thread_id ORDER BY EWRporta2_features.feature_d' at line 10 in /var/www/html/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 77

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 219
  5. XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in EWRporta2/Model/Features.php at line 110
  6. EWRporta2_Model_Features->getFeatures() in EWRporta2/Widget/Features.php at line 12
  7. EWRporta2_Widget_Features->getUncachedData() in EWRporta2/Model/Widlinks.php at line 240
  8. EWRporta2_Model_Widlinks->getWidlinkParams() in EWRporta2/ViewPublic/Global.php at line 79
  9. EWRporta2_ViewPublic_Global->prepareParams() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 220
  10. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 71
  11. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 586
  12. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
  13. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/html/index.php at line 13
"

OK. what's about feature main widget?
I put it in the Article List layout.
- When I select unspecify or only one category--> Feature Widget works fine
- When I select two or more categories --> it causes the server error

"
An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ' '15' GROUP BY xf_thread.thread_id ORDER BY EWRporta2_features.feature_d' at line 10 in /var/www/html/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 77

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 219
  5. XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in EWRporta2/Model/Features.php at line 110
  6. EWRporta2_Model_Features->getFeatures() in EWRporta2/Widget/Features.php at line 12
  7. EWRporta2_Widget_Features->getUncachedData() in EWRporta2/Model/Widlinks.php at line 240
  8. EWRporta2_Model_Widlinks->getWidlinkParams() in EWRporta2/ViewPublic/Global.php at line 79
  9. EWRporta2_ViewPublic_Global->prepareParams() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 220
  10. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 71
  11. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 586
  12. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
  13. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/html/index.php at line 13
"
Replace in EWRporta2/Model/Features.php line 62:
Code:
$wheres .= " AND EWRporta2_catlinks.category_id = " . $this->_getDb()->quote($params['category']);
with:
Code:
$wheres .= " AND EWRporta2_catlinks.category_id IN (" . $this->_getDb()->quote($params['category']) . ")";

Code:
$wheres .= " AND EWRporta2_catlinks.category_id = " . $this->_getDb()->quote($params['category']);
with:
Code:
$wheres .= " AND EWRporta2_catlinks.category_id IN (" . $this->_getDb()->quote($params['category']) . ")";
hey, you read my question yet? I bought but did not know how to use them, are you avoiding my question?

hey, you read my question yet? I bought but did not know how to use them, are you avoiding my question?
Huh? I told you how to fix the error...

And I said previously, you need to set up your own widget page if you dont like the default articles list page.

Huh? I told you how to fix the error...

And I said previously, you need to set up your own widget page if you dont like the default articles list page.
I watching some your video tutorials using xenporta pro before question, but i do not see tutorial how to "Edit Layout Grid"?

Default:
Untitled2.webp
How to custom like your tutorial video like form:
Untitled1.webp

Hi, I currently use a lots of categories and I know I'll have more soon. Would it be possible to add a category group that could help me (and us) to select categories faster? That way I could use the category widget to display only certain category links etc..

Code:
with:
Code:

Thank you. It worked!

Sorry for this post I may be typing in my searchers wrong or something but can't seem to find anything on it.

I am wanting to change the complete layout of XenPorta 2 Pro Article List, so I go to Layouts>Article List and all I have is Add Widget Link, are there suppose to be other options to give me the ability to move the main sections around or remove some? Sorry pretty new to Xenforo but so far I am loving this plugin making everything come together!

I watching some your video tutorials using xenporta pro before question, but i do not see tutorial how to "Edit Layout Grid"?

Default:
View attachment 109740
How to custom like your tutorial video like form:
View attachment 109739
Still dont understand what you are asking...

Hi, I currently use a lots of categories and I know I'll have more soon. Would it be possible to add a category group that could help me (and us) to select categories faster? That way I could use the category widget to display only certain category links etc..
I guess what you could do is create another category, then use CSS to hide that category from the category listings... and then just place every article into that category.

Sorry for this post I may be typing in my searchers wrong or something but can't seem to find anything on it.

I am wanting to change the complete layout of XenPorta 2 Pro Article List, so I go to Layouts>Article List and all I have is Add Widget Link, are there suppose to be other options to give me the ability to move the main sections around or remove some? Sorry pretty new to Xenforo but so far I am loving this plugin making everything come together!
The main section of a page can NEVER be moved. If you want to make a blank widget page, just use the XenForo page node system.

The main section of a page can NEVER be moved. If you want to make a blank widget page, just use the XenForo page node system.

Got ya, do you know if there are any forum tutorials on this or video tutorials on how to do this, really just wanting to make the slider image the main part right below the logo, and then have the content and sidebar just below the slider. Thanks Jaxel

You can use the "Relocate Slider" option in the admin CP. I use it with the following setting:
Code:
#content .mainContainer

You can use the "Relocate Slider" option in the admin CP. I use it with the following setting:
Code:
#content .mainContainer

I have seen the relocate slider a few times, is there a specific template or something like that I should be looking at in order to change it? I guess I'm just confused as to where this "Relocate Slider" would be?

Thanks Jaxel, found that and was able to add it. Works perfect. Sorry for being a noob.

Also adding images that are a little larger than the default settings, "1000 x 400px". But I'm getting black edges? I have tried larger images, and even re-sizing the settings, but nothing seems to change do I need to clear cache or is this something else smaller I'm missing?

I have attached a image to show you the Issue. Also the image that I am making is 1400 x 600.

Attachments

• slider-blackedge.webp
    slider-blackedge.webp
    62.6 KB · Views: 15
Thanks Jaxel, found that and was able to add it. Works perfect. Sorry for being a noob.

Also adding images that are a little larger than the default settings, "1000 x 400px". But I'm getting black edges? I have tried larger images, and even re-sizing the settings, but nothing seems to change do I need to clear cache or is this something else smaller I'm missing?

I have attached a image to show you the Issue. Also the image that I am making is 1400 x 600.
Uploaded images are automatically resized down to the default settings.

Top Bottom