[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO [Paid] 1.2.2b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Hello, how can I edit the layout of the Search pages? And the others pages. I need put sidebar, adsense... Where can I found the Layout ID?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

well, I get this every time I try:
Error
The specified widget is older than the install version. Downgrading is not possible. :sick:
It sounds like you've previously overwritten one of the default included widgets with your own version; one with a higher version number... Then you've uploaded the package, which has the default widget, which has a lower version number... So when you run the upgrade, its trying to update the widget with a lower version number and failing.

Do any of the widgets in this list have a version ID greater than 1?
admin.php?porta2/widgets

This is not a bug. This is absolutely expected behavior when you edit default code.

It sounds like you've previously overwritten one of the default included widgets with your own version; one with a higher version number... Then you've uploaded the package, which has the default widget, which has a lower version number... So when you run the upgrade, its trying to update the widget with a lower version number and failing.

Do any of the widgets in this list have a version ID greater than 1?
admin.php?porta2/widgets
Sorry, I'm lost but, where can I see the information that you just gave me?

Couldnt you just make a custom blank widget page, then put in only the categories you need then?

Well, it works but since I know I'll have a tons of category, I think that a new widget would be better, a widget in which I could choose which category I want to appear.

Well, it works but since I know I'll have a tons of category, I think that a new widget would be better, a widget in which I could choose which category I want to appear.
Doesn't the built in Articles widget already do this?

The "Articles (Main)" widget lets you select what categories to pull articles from. Just make a custom page with that widget. It will display only articles within those specific categories.

Doesn't the built in Articles widget already do this?

The "Articles (Main)" widget lets you select what categories to pull articles from. Just make a custom page with that widget. It will display only articles within those specific categories.
I was talking about the keywords category widget, my bad, sry ^^'

Yeah... and I'm telling you, if you want a page full of articles belonging to a list of keywords... just make a custom page with the articles widget.

I know that, and that' not what I want. I just want to be able to choose which category I want to appear in that widget :
2f1411a5d8.png

I know that, and that' not what I want. I just want to be able to choose which category I want to appear in that widget :
2f1411a5d8.png
Oooh! Now I understand what you want. The only solution I could give you is to use the RawHTML widget to make your own list. You wont get the numbers on the right though.

Jaxel updated [8wayRun.Com] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO with a new update entry:

Version 1.1.1 CHANGELOG

This is a significant update. Many of the options in the Admin Control Panel have been moved to the Style Properties! This means you should be aware of having to redo a lot of your options and settings after running this upgrade.

The new style properties means you can now set a lot of the options on a per-skin basis, instead of only being a single setting across all your skins. For instance, maybe you want masonry support on only one of your skins, but not the others? Now you can do just...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom