[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO [Paid] 1.2.2b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
I would like to create a specific layout for a group of about 20 pages. What's the best way to do that? In the evaluation field I tried using in_array with the page nodes but got the following error: Data too long for column 'layout_eval' at row 1.

Last edited:
I would like to create a specific layout for a group of about 20 pages. What's the best way to do that? In the evaluation field I tried using in_array with the page nodes but got the following error: Data too long for column 'layout_eval' at row 1.
This video may help you, just watched it myself as I'm doing something similar.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sorry if this is buried deep in the thread already, but is there a Block for Instagram that has been made?

Thanks in advance.
Instagram widgets are just basic HTML code right? So couldnt you just use the Raw HTML widget to include it?

What are you trying to put in the evaluation field?

Something like:
in_array($params['page']['node_id'], array(9,10,11,12,13,16,17,65,66,67,68,70,73,74,75,76,77,93,96,97))

After playing around I was able to accomplish what I wanted with this:
in_array($params['page']['parent_node_id'], array(9,65,16)) || $params['page']['node_id'] == 9

I may eventually want to look into creating a unique node type.

Server Error
Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry '9235' for key 'PRIMARY'

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1624
  5. XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1613
  6. XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1405
  7. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/Importer/XenPorta.php at line 257
  8. XenForo_Importer_XenPorta->stepArticles() in XenForo/Importer/Abstract.php at line 97
  9. XenForo_Importer_Abstract->runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 187
  10. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 239
  11. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_startStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 182
  12. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->actionStartStep() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  13. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  14. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/html/admin.php at line 13
How do I fix this?

Server Error
Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry '9235' for key 'PRIMARY'

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1624
  5. XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1613
  6. XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1405
  7. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/Importer/XenPorta.php at line 257
  8. XenForo_Importer_XenPorta->stepArticles() in XenForo/Importer/Abstract.php at line 97
  9. XenForo_Importer_Abstract->runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 187
  10. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 239
  11. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_startStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 182
  12. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->actionStartStep() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  13. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  14. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/html/admin.php at line 13
How do I fix this?
It looks like your server died somewhere in the middle of the import process. You will probably have to wipe the XP2 databases and start the import over.

How does the Random Quote widget work? I don't see anything in the widget options referring to a list of quotes.

You put the quotes in directly with the widget options.
I don't see an interface for that when viewing the widget options.

I also get an error when I try to use the widget:
An exception occurred: Undefined index: in /home/public_html/library/EWRporta2/Widget/RandomQuote.php on line 7

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in EWRporta2/Widget/RandomQuote.php at line 7
EWRporta2_Widget_RandomQuote->getCachedData() in EWRporta2/Model/Widlinks.php at line 207
EWRporta2_Model_Widlinks->getWidlinkParams() in EWRporta2/ViewPublic/Global.php at line 79
EWRporta2_ViewPublic_Global->prepareParams() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 220
XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 71
XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 586
XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/public_html/index.php at line 13

Updates are automatically emailed to you every time they come out. Check your spam folders.

Thank you @Jaxel. I upgraded successful without any errors. But After I merged changes of some templates (I used the both), it seem that there is something abnormal in the feature slider. You can see in the image below:
2015-07-12_18-36-03.webp

I'm unable to get a few widgets to show up in the sidebar: threads recent, threads tabbed, status updates. The permissions look fine. The widgets are there but they're being hidden by css:
.sidebar .section.profilePostList { display: none; }

Other widgets I've tried in the sidebar work just fine: raw html, stats, users online, attachment slider.

update
I fixed the issue. It was unrelated to xenporta.

Last edited:
Just FYI @Jaxel if you haven't tested this on xenforo 1.5 beta 1 yet, I noticed that this addon causes problem with the new thread tagging feature. When trying to add tag (or edit an existing one) to a thread the overlay just says "this article has not been tagged". Only running xf 1.5 on my test server now, so not a big issue for me but thought to let you know anyway

tags.webp
testtag.webp

Thank you @Jaxel. I upgraded successful without any errors. But After I merged changes of some templates (I used the both), it seem that there is something abnormal in the feature slider. You can see in the image below:
View attachment 111107

Update: After removing the below line in the EWRporta2_Features template, Feature Slider seems to be ok now.

.featuresOuter .heightFix { height: {xen:calc '{$xenOptions.EWRporta2_features_height}/2'}px; }
</style>

But I have another issue with widget Facebook Page. Sometime, it loads incorrectly as below
2015-07-13_11-49-33.webp

How to edit the meta tags of the articles page.

So the articles page and the forums page has the same title meta tag. What is not so good.

AND

The articles page has no meta tag description. So if I make this page to my start page I can´t have startpage without a meta tag description. That is bad.

How can I fix it?

Top Bottom