[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO [Paid] 1.2.2b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
I have this php script that I got working it's part of this TS3 PHP Framework that I got here http://tsstatus.sebastien.me/ it allows me to style it as you can see here http://senselessgaming.com/_devel/test_site/ts.php the thing is it's a .php file and my knowledge is limited. Is there a way I can get this onto a widget?

UPDATE:

Never mind, I was able to include it using the xen callback tags.

For now just use an inframe setup just create an extra php page with the TeamSpeak server info then use the XenPorta 2 HTML widget!

Not sure if it´s just me... I have pixelexit Core Style installed and Sidebar is sticky. When scrolling down on Portal Page some Content is scrolling too.
Also informed pixelexit but i don´t know where this Error comes from. For a URL to see it pls PC me. Thanks

Dear Support
How to insert ads only in EWRporta2_ArticleView. Not in thread_view?
You can use the Template Modification System built into XenForo.

I have just updated to 1.2.1 and the change in filtering categories and I may have run across a bug - when I enable filtering and uncheck a category, all articles that have no categories are also not shown.
Not a bug, its always worked that way. The only difference with this version and the old version is the checking/unchecking. Nothing else changed.

I add code in ad_message_body and it not work:
<xen:hook name="ad_message_body" />
<xen:if is="{$post.position} % {$xenOptions.messagesPerPage} == 0 AND !{$message.conversation_id} AND {$contentTemplate} == 'EWRporta2_ArticleView'">
<div>
Ad Code here
</div>
</xen:if>

EDIT: I just found a old test install and can confirm that articles that have no category are excluded if anyone chooses a filter. The only way to bring back stories without a category is to turn off filtering. Most of my articles don't actually have categories, but certainly if you use categories on all articles in your particular use case this wouldn't seem too serious.

In any case if you like me to file a bug or change request let me know. Perhaps there should be a checkbox for 'no category' as a filter.

Not a bug, its always worked that way. The only difference with this version and the old version is the checking/unchecking. Nothing else changed.

Last edited:
How do you remove an article from the Featured section? I have looked every place I can think but cannot figure it out.

Go to the feature article settings and click "delete"
I have no idea where the "delete" is. Are you saying to edit the article and there should be a delete option there? Is it in xenporta settings? I cannot find it so I must be looking in the wrong places.

I am trying to setup a section of my forums to have a custom layout, not just one forum but a list of them, so I been using the Eval feature, and its working, the list of forums i want to be custom is displaying that way, but my server error log is filling up with this:

ErrorException: Undefined index: forum - library/EWRporta2/ViewPublic/Global.php(20) : eval()'d code:1

This is the eval code i am using for Forum_View / Forum_List / Thread_View:

in_array($params['forum']['node_id'], array(223,225,226,227,228,229,230,231,137,145,177,185,191))

First I thought maybe I had a number wrong in the array pointing to non-existing forum, but I double-check and does not look like as you can see here:

http://www.maxconsole.com/categories/modchip-france.220/

All the forums listed in that category when you view them, or the threads in them, show that layout, unlike the rest of the board which is packed with more ads, and displays the resources and gallery at the top.

Is there something wrong with my eval code, its working, but maybe the syntax is wrong, i found it in one of the posts in this thread.

Any help would be most welcome, so i don't have to keep clearing the server log every day, as its gets very long very fast! :)

I have no idea where the "delete" is. Are you saying to edit the article and there should be a delete option there? Is it in xenporta settings? I cannot find it so I must be looking in the wrong places.
Click "Promote to Feature" on the article again to return to it's feature settings. There will be a delete option there.

I am trying to setup a section of my forums to have a custom layout, not just one forum but a list of them, so I been using the Eval feature, and its working, the list of forums i want to be custom is displaying that way, but my server error log is filling up with this:

ErrorException: Undefined index: forum - library/EWRporta2/ViewPublic/Global.php(20) : eval()'d code:1

This is the eval code i am using for Forum_View / Forum_List / Thread_View:

in_array($params['forum']['node_id'], array(223,225,226,227,228,229,230,231,137,145,177,185,191))

First I thought maybe I had a number wrong in the array pointing to non-existing forum, but I double-check and does not look like as you can see here:

http://www.maxconsole.com/categories/modchip-france.220/

All the forums listed in that category when you view them, or the threads in them, show that layout, unlike the rest of the board which is packed with more ads, and displays the resources and gallery at the top.

Is there something wrong with my eval code, its working, but maybe the syntax is wrong, i found it in one of the posts in this thread.

Any help would be most welcome, so i don't have to keep clearing the server log every day, as its gets very long very fast! :)
The $forum parameter does not always exist in "forum_list"; it would only exist in "forum_view" and "thread_view". So its giving an undefined index on the forum_list page when it doesn't exist.

You may want to change it to:
Code:
!empty($params['forum']) && in_array($params['forum']['node_id'], array(223,225,226,227,228,229,230,231,137,145,177,185,191))

The $forum parameter does not always exist in "forum_list"; it would only exist in "forum_view" and "thread_view". So its giving an undefined index on the forum_list page when it doesn't exist.

You may want to change it to:
Code:
!empty($params['forum']) && in_array($params['forum']['node_id'], array(223,225,226,227,228,229,230,231,137,145,177,185,191))

Ok, many thanks, I ended up removing the custom layout for forum list, and adding one for the two categories that section is in for 'category_view':

Code:
in_array($params['category']['node_id'], array(220,232))

And it seems to be working perfect with no more errors, using just custom layouts for Category_View / Forum_View / Thread_View

Many thanks again for your awesome fast help, this is best mod author ever for support! :) :) :)

Hi

When I click in a thread in my forum, it open on

HOME/FORUM/LINK..

I want that it open

FORUM/LINK

How?

Thanks and happy new year

How would i get the recent threads widget to display 10 recent posts for example?

I have downloaded the XML file, however after messing about and trying a few things i seem to be a bit lost.

Thanks for any advice.

Top Bottom