[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO [Paid] 1.2.2b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
How would i get the recent threads widget to display 10 recent posts for example?

I have downloaded the XML file, however after messing about and trying a few things i seem to be a bit lost.

Thanks for any advice.
There should be an option for the limit on the widget settings. Just increase it.

There should be an option for the limit on the widget settings. Just increase it.

Ah yes i see, i created a new option set based on "threads recent" and got that to show 10 recent posts.

One last question I added a new "Widget Link" titled Recent Downloads, based on the widget "Threads recent" with the option set "Recent Downloads"

The content i want it to display shows fine, however the block name still displays the title "New Posts" how can i rename this to recent downloads?

Ah yes i see, i created a new option set based on "threads recent" and got that to show 10 recent posts.

One last question I added a new "Widget Link" titled Recent Downloads, based on the widget "Threads recent" with the option set "Recent Downloads"

The content i want it to display shows fine, however the block name still displays the title "New Posts" how can i rename this to recent downloads?
Edit the template for "EWRwidget_Threads" and replace "{xen:phrase new_posts}" with "{$wTitle}".

Thank you that's perfect.

One last question, i noticed the links go to the last post in the thread. Can this be changed to the last unread post?
It goes to last unread, thats why /unread is the end of the URL. It follows XenForo's sidebar_new_posts template.

It goes to last unread, thats why /unread is the end of the URL. It follows XenForo's sidebar_new_posts template.

Ah so it does, I was testing by not logged in which took me to the last post.

However when logged in it took me to the last unread one.

Thanks for the prompt help and dealing with my newbie questions!

Hi all, I have installed XenPorta 2 and imported auto promoted posts from XenPorta 1.
Now... how can I remove an auto promoted post from the portal?
Thanks in advance

Hi all, I have installed XenPorta 2 and imported auto promoted posts from XenPorta 1.
Now... how can I remove an auto promoted post from the portal?
Thanks in advance
On the promotion options for a thread, there is an option to delete the promotion.

Hi Jaxel, in the description of Xenporta 2 there are listed Included Widgets, like TaigaChat Pro. But in the widget framework section of Xenporta2 there aren't all the listed "Included Widgets". How can I activate the listed Included Widgets like TaigaChat Pro?
Thanks in davance

Is there anyway of have "like" buttons. I have the like add on for the forum and my members love it, But when we promote to artical it then changes that from post to be the same as the home page so no body can like posts

Hai, just wondering where might I find this. I've removed all gutters from the articlelist.css template, but if it is from the theme then it is most likely UI.X making this error. If you're in the know of where to find it, or what it might be called in terms of CSS, that'd be extremely handy :)
You can use CSS to remove the extra gutter which is produced by your skin.

Hai, just wondering where might I find this. I've removed all gutters from the articlelist.css template, but if it is from the theme then it is most likely UI.X making this error. If you're in the know of where to find it, or what it might be called in terms of CSS, that'd be extremely handy :)
You should not be editing built in templates. Use EXTRA.css and add new rules. Use Chrome Inspector or Firebug figure out what rules you need to apply.

Is there anyway of have "like" buttons. I have the like add on for the forum and my members love it, But when we promote to artical it then changes that from post to be the same as the home page so no body can like posts
Huh?

Hi Jaxel, in the description of Xenporta 2 there are listed Included Widgets, like TaigaChat Pro. But in the widget framework section of Xenporta2 there aren't all the listed "Included Widgets". How can I activate the listed Included Widgets like TaigaChat Pro?
Thanks in davance
Install the widgets from the install widget section.

@jexel This is the like bar I would like to have on the artical view. My members love using it but cant when something has been promoted

like bar.webp

Top Bottom