[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO [Paid] 1.2.2b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
I'm having an issue now @Jaxel. Everything was working fine. I updated the chat, ads and custom tabs all from @Siropu and all of a sudden, the "New Profile Posts" is blank and when I scroll down the page, all hell gets moved and distorted. Is it something on your add-on or something Siropu's upgrades did? Below are some pics.

I see the 2 side-by-side boxes are overlapping each other. You can see the box of profile posts to the right but its content is below both boxes....
How do I fix this?
overlapping-index.webp

ok, I found the issue to this distortion. It was caused by enabling
  • Enable Sticky Sidebar
For some reason, that was making it all change.

Hello! I am having troubles with articles actually posting... I select promote to artice after I make a thread and it still doesen't promote... When the article settings come up for the time I select the 'NOW' button but it STILL doesen't post! Not sure what info to post to have this question answered, but I am totally willing to provide any info needed to solve this!

why dont i have create widget like your videos show.
cc23ee5fb5a243d6832f8361ecfdca99.png

Hello! I am having troubles with articles actually posting... I select promote to artice after I make a thread and it still doesen't promote... When the article settings come up for the time I select the 'NOW' button but it STILL doesen't post! Not sure what info to post to have this question answered, but I am totally willing to provide any info needed to solve this!
The "NOW" button is configured based on the local time of your machine... if the time on your server is different, then there may be a delay on when the article actually gets posted. Has the thread eventually been promoted?

Hello. I'm getting a Server 500 error (Fatal Error: Undefined class constant 'FETCH_LAST_POST_AVATAR) when activating the "Threads Recent" Widget. I'm using Xenforo 1.4.6.

Any help? :)
Upgrade your XenForo core.

ok, I found the issue to this distortion. It was caused by enabling
  • Enable Sticky Sidebar
For some reason, that was making it all change.
XP2 is designed to work with the default XenForo skin... unfortunately I can't get it to magically work with every skin, as that is simply impossible. You may have to do some minor work to get it to be compatible with your skin.

Have another problem now. I have a forum that's called articles, and the posts from there are being published on my home page. the posts looks like this, check attached image. Posts in other forums look like they should, only something wrong in the ones i have selected as article source. Any thoughts?
4bbe06dd4f569fda7320964033ed7f12.png
See response directly above.

is there any easier way to make a simple widget?
this video is like watching static on a tv for me.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
want to simply say this is the addon i'd like a widget for, click, done.

If for example you want to create 3 Raw HTML blocks. Say one is an image, one is a countdown script and one is some text. This is how you would do it...

1. Go to ACP -> Home -> Widgets -> Option Sets and then click on '+Create Option set'

2. Enter the title (eg My Photo 123 Block) and then select the widget you want (Raw HTML in this case). Then click 'Save Option Set'

3. This will open the options page for that RAW HTML block. This is where you customise the HTML block to what you want. In this case it would be a Photo. Then you click 'Save Changes'

4. You have created a Raw HTML block.

5. Now Go to ACP -> Home -> Widgets -> Option Sets and then click on +Create Option set

6. Enter the title (eg Birthday Countdown) and then select the widget you want (Raw HTML again in this case). Then click 'Save Option Set'

7. This will open the options page for that RAW HTML block. This is where you customise the HTML block to what you want. In this case it would be a Countdown. Then you click 'Save Changes'

8. Now you will have two RAW HTML blocks. Repeat as many times as you need.

9. Once you have made all the duplicate blocks you need go to the layout page where you want to place one of the widgets.

10. Click 'Add Widget Link' then where it says Title put in what you want the heading for the block to say. Select Raw HTML block from the drop down menu and click 'Save widget link'

11. Now you will have a widget on your layout with the heading you gave it.

12. Click the spanner in the top right hand corner of the widget you created. In the popup window click the option set dropdown menu and select the raw html duplicate you want to use. EG photo, countdown or text.

13. click 'save widget link' then repeat for each duplicate widget
This should be core.
Or at least, at FAQ ;)

The "NOW" button is configured based on the local time of your machine... if the time on your server is different, then there may be a delay on when the article actually gets posted. Has the thread eventually been promoted?

Upgrade your XenForo core.

XP2 is designed to work with the default XenForo skin... unfortunately I can't get it to magically work with every skin, as that is simply impossible. You may have to do some minor work to get it to be compatible with your skin.

See response directly above.
Oh, yes. Thank you! So I am better off filling in my own time?

I run a multi game guild. Im looking for a great portal for a front page that can lead into the forums with the click of a button.

Does anybody use this add on or recommend this for my use as a guild leader/website admin?

What are the best themes that would work with this add on?

Top Bottom